Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I have adopted the Hitman PP from soultaker655 and have put up the new post.  Both the main awards list and the leaderboard have been update. 

Thanks again to soultaker655 for all the hard work on the PP from its inception.

I have also spoken to Cassiopria and she has agreed to let me adopt the Lego PP.  The new post for this might take a bit as she no longer has the image for the banner and some of the achievement images.  To anyone who can help out with this, it would be appreciated.  The original designer of the banner seems to no longer be on this site.  If you are out there under a different account, please let me know if you have those images and if I could use them.  Otherwise, this will be under construction for a little bit.  Please be patient and I will get the lists and leaderboard updated.

I was updating statistics tables for various events today when I found this. This is the beta PP Completion Sheet I made when project platinums were still new, and there were no statistics pages yet. Since the current statistics page is dead, I'm going to revive it! Though to do this properly, I'm going to need some help.

• If you currently own a PP, make sure it's updated (or at the very least someone took it over and updated it for you).
  • If you joined a PP(s) a while back, make sure your plats are up to date so that you rise up on the leaderboard!

This shouldn't be too hard to maintain once it's finished, but the actual construction will take quite some time, so please be patient and hyped as I slowly fill this out. If anyone wants to help out, just send me a pm.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jem12345 said:

I was updating statistics tables for various events today when I found this. This is the beta PP Completion Sheet I made when project platinums were still new, and there were no statistics pages yet. Since the current statistics page is dead, I'm going to revive it! Though to do this properly, I'm going to need some help.

• If you currently own a PP, make sure it's updated (or at the very least someone took it over and updated it for you).
  • If you joined a PP(s) a while back, make sure your plats are up to date so that you rise up on the leaderboard!

This shouldn't be too hard to maintain once it's finished, but the actual construction will take quite some time, so please be patient and hyped as I slowly fill this out. If anyone wants to help out, just send me a pm.

The Leaderboard 3.0 is up and running.  Was this meant to augment that?

Just now, Kevvik said:

The Leaderboard 3.0 is up and running.  Was this meant to augment that?

Look closely. That leaderboard hasn't been updated in months, and whatever code was used to make the the overall leaderboard obviously isn't working properly. I doubt this leaderboard will ever be fixed, so I'm reviving my old one, which while less appealing is more practical and easier to use. The only hard part is actually making it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Look closely. That leaderboard hasn't been updated in months, and whatever code was used to make the the overall leaderboard obviously isn't working properly. I doubt this leaderboard will ever be fixed, so I'm reviving my old one, which while less appealing is more practical and easier to use. The only hard part is actually making it.

No worries.  I've been updating the individual boards that I monitor.  I'll watch for yours and update it if that is the one we are using now.

1 hour ago, Kevvik said:

No worries.  I've been updating the individual boards that I monitor.  I'll watch for yours and update it if that is the one we are using now.

If you want to add your PPs in, just pm me your email, and I'll grant you access.

Sounds good. 

I am currently curating the Hitman, Metroidvania, Way of the Sword and Lego PP's.  Might take a bit before I get to logging people in as I am still setting up the Lego PP as there are a lot of participants for that.

I see the LEGO is already on there once I slide the bar over.

Edited by Kevvik

5 hours ago, Kevvik said:

Sounds good. 

I am currently curating the Hitman, Metroidvania, Way of the Sword and Lego PP's.  Might take a bit before I get to logging people in as I am still setting up the Lego PP as there are a lot of participants for that.

I see the LEGO is already on there once I slide the bar over.

Yeah, there are a good chunk of PPs on there, but I need to add the rest.

In case I didn't make it clear, I posted here before updating my spreadsheet to give thread creators time to update their PPs. I won't start updating for about a week most likely.

I got some new ideas for my PP Vocaloid

Remaking :hidden: to :platinum:(just a rank-down for Rin-chan's Number 1 Fan, look at Rin`s Hair Color and Color scheme for why I want it :gold:)

I be back at Miku`s Birthday to ask for new trophy images

is Taiko No Tatsujin part of any PP? I heard someone wanted to make a Non-Vocaloid Rhythm Game PP

• 5 weeks later...

Has anyone suggested an Artifex Mundi PP yet, because I could host that. (Gets pegged with dogshi*)

Just saying that with all of their great games out, someone needs to do a PP of that, even if it's silly.

Edited by MidnightCJ

13 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Has anyone suggested an Artifex Mundi PP yet, because I could host that. (Gets pegged with dogshi*)

Just saying that with all of their great games out, someone needs to do a PP of that, even if it's silly.

Looks like they are already part of the Point and Click PP

• Like 1

On 7/23/2017 at 8:46 PM, Kishnabe said:

There should be an Artifex Mundi Project Platinum, they just keep dishing out PS4 games week in and week out.

Or since some of the games are already on another Project Platinum, how about a suggestion for a Project Platinum: Project Easy Platinums. It would include all non-LEGO, non-Telltale games which have a low difficulty to platinum.

Here is a draft list...

EDIT: No wait... just easy plats would be too big a list, let's narrow down to Project STUPIDLY EASY Platinums. Games that can be platinumed in under 10 hours and only trophy whores would go for!

• My Name Is Mayo (PS4/Vita)
  • Mr. Massagy (PS4/Vita)
  • Nubla (PS3/PS4)
  • Goosebumps the Game (PS4)
  • Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4)
  • N.E.R.O. (PS4)
  • RocketsRocketsRockets (PS4)

Edited by MidnightCJ

4 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Or since some of the games are already on another Project Platinum, how about a suggestion for a Project Platinum: Project Easy Platinums. It would include all non-LEGO, non-Telltale games which have a low difficulty to platinum.

Here is a draft list:

• Hannah Montana the Movie (PS3)
  • Goosebumps the Game (PS3/PS4)
  • My Name Is Mayo (PS4/Vita)
  • Mr. Massagy (PS4/Vita)
  • Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (PS3/Vita)
  • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS3/Vita)

And there could be more, I'd have to do some research though. I could come up with a kick-ass banner too. :)

I feel like "easy platinums" is too broad/subjective of a descriptor for a PP. Maybe Shameless Plats is a better title, but even then, the list would be a little too subjective.

Okay, how about Platinums of Shame? That would make a really hilarious PP, a list of games that, if you platinum them, would get you laughed at but prominent members of this forum. (I speak from experience.)

And easy platinums would be a gimme so everyone would get the top rank on them even if it was 20 titles long. :P

Edited by MidnightCJ

3 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

...only trophy whores would go for!

• Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4)

You know that's a critically acclaimed game, right :unsure:? It's definitely not a game ''only trophy whores would go for''.

3 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

EDIT: No wait... just easy plats would be too big a list, let's narrow down to Project STUPIDLY EASY Platinums. Games that can be platinumed in under 10 hours and only trophy whores would go for!

If you'd want all games that can be platinumed in under 10 hours in 1 PP thread, you'd get a list of 100+ games :|.

• Like 2

We already have a PP that's basically a shameful platinums list, it's Happy's "No Refunds!" PP. It also already has Hannah Montana: The Movie in it. There are various other issues with both PP ideas proposed above but I want to make another point.

The leaderboard hasn't been updated in months, certain PP thread owners aren't updating their threads and some of the people that do, do it really late. Project Platinum has become incredibly inactive and only a few of us (including myself) seem to actually want it to continue. The last thing that Project Platinum needs right now is a bunch of new PP threads to add to the almost 80 PP threads there already are.

• Like 2

Can I suggest a Pixar Project Platinum? I don't have close to enough posts to do one but I think these games would work

Cars 2: The Video Game

Cars 3: Driven to Win (PS3/PS4)

Cars Race-O-Rama

Disney Infinity 

Disney Infinity 2.0 (PS3/PS4)

Disney Inifinity 2.0 (Vita)

Disney Infinity 3.0 (PS3/PS4)

Disney Universe

Epic Mickey 2

Toy Story 3: The Video Game

Toy Story Mania

Tron Evolution

If you guys can help me find anymore games that I'm probably missing/ones on this list that have already been done 

let me know

Edited by OobiGod
I decided to make it just pixar

On 27/07/2017 at 5:22 AM, OobiGod said:

Can I suggest a Disney/Pixar Project Platinum? I don't have close to enough posts to do one but I think these games would work

Cars 2: The Video Game

Cars 3: Driven to Win (PS3/PS4)

Cars Race-O-Rama

Disney Infinity 

Disney Infinity 2.0 (PS3/PS4)

Disney Inifinity 2.0 (Vita)

Disney Infinity 3.0 (PS3/PS4)

Disney Universe

Epic Mickey 2

Toy Story 3: The Video Game

Toy Story Mania

Tron Evolution

If you guys can help me find anymore games that I'm probably missing/ones on this list that have already been done 

let me know

Some of those have already been taken by the Movie PP. Also to mention some have had their servers close so they wouldn't be eligible either. Alsox2, Pixar had nothing to do with some of those games.

Edited by LeetWolf2

9 minutes ago, LeetWolf2 said:

Some of those have already been taken by the Movie PP. Also to mention some have had their servers close so they wouldn't be eligible either. Alsox2, Pixar had nothing to do with some of those games.

I was going for like a Disney and Pixar game list but i got it. Is a oonly Pixar one good enough?