Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

Project Platinum: GetRekt.

• Demon Souls (NA, EU, JP).
  • Dark Souls.
  • Dark Souls II (PS3, PS4).
  • Bloodborne (because yes).

That's 7 games right there. I would only have 1 so far, but would certainly go after the rest... eventually.

Or not.

:yay:

Although it kinda goes into the 5 unique games rule. Although Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin is kind of a remaster so i guess it would count? What do you guys think? 

Edited by Zone Hunter

Although it kinda goes into the 5 unique games rule. Although Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin is kind of a remaster so i guess it would count? What do you guys think? 

Dark Souls 3 has been announced already so wait for that and then there'll be 5 games.

If it happens, I'm sure not looking forward to the Undefeated and Sand Snake. Glitchy no-death runs are always annoying. I wonder how far I'll be able to get using only my memory and old skills.

WW is easy, reload your save if you fuck up. TT is a pain in the ass, if you click continue, you are doomed forever (I did in both, WW was fine, TT wasn't)

Although it kinda goes into the 5 unique games rule.

Then it would be partially safe to say that the project itself...

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

...Got-rekt.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

Could you PM me a message about how I can start my own Project Platinum? I am curious as to what the requirement for 200 posts means. Do I have to make 200 posts on the forums or do I need to have people give me 200 posts on my thread? Once that's ironed out, I will gladly ask to start a PP thread. Even if not, when the Ratchet and Clank PP is started, I'll gladly be on board. (I have platinumed two R&C games and am working on others.)

I'm amazed no one has even mentioned GoW yet. Isn't that like 6-7 games?

Ass Creed is another one I thought would have a lot more interest.

its basically DS2 + DLC I believe.

Edit: nvm, apparently it did get quite a few changes.

Edited by Hemiak

Could you PM me a message about how I can start my own Project Platinum? I am curious as to what the requirement for 200 posts means. Do I have to make 200 posts on the forums or do I need to have people give me 200 posts on my thread? Once that's ironed out, I will gladly ask to start a PP thread. Even if not, when the Ratchet and Clank PP is started, I'll gladly be on board. (I have platinumed two R&C games and am working on others.)

The requirement means that you need to make 200 posts on the forums, meaning that you need 174 more posts. Alternatively, if you have an idea for a PP, you can post it and hope that someone else with over 200 posts picks the idea up.

Ass Creed is another one I thought would have a lot more interest.

Yeah most people would want to see it made yet nobody really wants to make it their selves i guess xD

As Jem mentioned you just need to get 200 non spam posts in total. It's just so i know you've spend some time on the site and know how things work as well as an insurance that you won't leave the site anytime soon. If you post your idea i can always reserve it so you can make the thread yourself once you hit the post count.

Okay, guess I'll officially say this and let you know that I will create the Tales of Project Platinum.

I have to ask. Will you be accepting Japanese versions of Tales games? (meaning for localized ones, not Innocence and Vesperia)

I just can't bring myself to play English Graces =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Because everyone wants me to join :awesome:

But now seriously... is Dengeki really gonna be successful? :D I mean, I do have a half of the listed games but I feel I'll be the only one who's gonna compete with Shana-tan xD

I guess we'll see once it gets made. 

I'd be up for making an Assassin's Creed one :)

Yea, i was thinking about that. It has 6 games if you don't count vita ones and GOW3 Remastered on ps4. I could do that PP :)

Added you both to the queue. 

• Like 2

I have to ask. Will you be accepting Japanese versions of Tales games? (meaning for localized ones, not Innocence and Vesperia)

I just can't bring myself to play English Graces =D

No, If the game is localized, then I'm only going to accept that version. There's no reason to add the Japanese versions of the games into the mix unless they haven't been localized.

No, If the game is localized, then I'm only going to accept that version. There's no reason to add the Japanese versions of the games into the mix unless they haven't been localized.

Okay, guess I don't need to be Platinum-tier in everything =D

And there is reason, biggest reason, HanaKana :P

I guess we'll see once it gets made. 

Point. There could at least be quite enough SAO achievers.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

But you were supposed to throw an answer to my question first xD

What about Dragon Age only? :awesome:

I'm in. I'm freaking in xD

I thought about that, sadly there are only 3 unique Dragon Age games. Though I did consider adding the 3 Mass Effect games and call it Project Platinum Bioware or something like that.

Added it for now =)

Funny how the only PP that involves non JP games is Ratchet & Clank xD

Well there are Japanese versions of the R&C games :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Trophies for Project Platinum: Metal Gear are up now , feel free to add it in your signature if you earn one.

Trophies:

Platinum : Ojhn1eV.jpg

Gold      : bwyUbhQ.jpg

Silver    : Xc3lb8L.jpg

Bronze  :fJY0j21.jpg

If you don't mind me asking; did you make those yourself or did someone else do them?

All right Zone Hunter, Put me on the list for PP Disgaea. My new Steward and I are on the case!

If you don't mind me asking; did you make those yourself or did someone else do them?

All right Zone Hunter, Put me on the list for PP Disgaea. My new Steward and I are on the case!

i was picking the pictures but Zonehunter was doing the border and right size for me. im bad with photoshop ;)