Rock Band 4 Trophy List Discussion

damon8r351

They couldn't think of a better name for the plat? xD

It was too hard to come up with one in time. :awesome:

Welp, this looks like a plat I'll never get. Mostly because I play these games for the guitar, not the drums. I'll most likely cause my PS4 to break whilst going for any trophies related to vocals to. lol

• Like 1

Hmm, glad there's no trophies tied to advanced tutorials, but I probably won't be able to plat because of that Triple Awesome trophy - I don't have three mics. And maybe even five star all on Expert might be really challenging, I still haven't done that on 3 because of Beast and the Harlot. I see there's one for new drum fills, I'm excited to see how that works/sounds. Drums are my favourite part of Rock Band, considering I could never have real drums hah.

Looks pretty damn easy compared to RB2 and RB3. I had to piss in a damn cup at the end of the endless setlist for RB2 because that took about 6 hours non-stop. RB3 required musical skill when it came to parts like the pro guitar tutorials and keyboard tutorials. 

EDIT: Do keyboards return btw? They were fun!

Edited by Death

Wow no "Endlist Setlist" is so awesome. Still a hard platinum but that trophy on the past games made them impossible for me. I just wasn't going to sit and play for like 8 hours straight with no pausing haha. Just didn't seem fun or worth it. Love Rock Band though and am pretty darn good at Expert on drums and guitar so I might be able to do this one.

For the "Earn 5 Stars on every song in Rock Band 4 on Expert in Quickplay mode." can this be on varied instruments? Like 15 songs on Bass, and 10 on drums, and 10 on guitar, etc. That way you can just choose the easiest instrument for whatever song it is if you're good with all of the instruments.

I'll never plat it and this is definitely a game where the trophies mean nothing to me, but I want to play so bad. 

I'd actually probably end up just hiding the game on my list lol.

If anyone finds out whether or not the guitar will work on the PS3 for the love of all things let us know? (kinda like how the DS4 can work on the PS3)

I'm currently playing and enjoying it. Though I'd say the set-list is 7/10 for me there are some catchy songs i enjoy playing too but seems like RB4 will be good if you transfer your DLC songs from ps3. To me a fairly easy plat compared to the other Rock Bands . Just gotta get a 3rd mic lmfao -_-

Edited by xX-ijji-Xx

hey I plan to platinum this very soon and am willing to give you all a few tips

1.) All tapped out

can only be done on the rb guitar

make sure you turn on freestyle guitar solo

no matter what it prompts you to do in the guitar solo just tap the upper frets

2.)locked in

you will need to use at least 2 intruments

any difficulty

you will have ace most of the song both instruments

some songs don't even pop the 'full streak'

Tip: you can always skipsongs and restart and stuff as long as you're in play a show

and for the 85% all guitar solos one I did all guitar solos and didn't get the trophy and then I remembered brown eyed girl Has A Bass Solo hint hint. even though its not a guitar solo you still have to do it for the trophy

It looks like the easiest Rock Band plat so far, once the online multiplayer gets patched in. If it doesn't get online the 1,000,000 points trophy could be a problem though, since it probably takes 3 semi-decent local players.

You can try playing 2112 on guitar and vocals by yourself. Maybe that's a way without having friends lol.

hey I plan to platinum this very soon and am willing to give you all a few tips

1.) All tapped out

can only be done on the rb guitar

make sure you turn on freestyle guitar solo

no matter what it prompts you to do in the guitar solo just tap the upper frets

2.)locked in

you will need to use at least 2 intruments

any difficulty

you will have ace most of the song both instruments

some songs don't even pop the 'full streak'

Tip: you can always skipsongs and restart and stuff as long as you're in play a show

and for the 85% all guitar solos one I did all guitar solos and didn't get the trophy and then I remembered brown eyed girl Has A Bass Solo hint hint. even though its not a guitar solo you still have to do it for the trophy

Thanks for the tip! I was seriously wondering how to get the Full Streak presence one. I thought you had to FC 5 songs in a row but that wasn't it.. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, glad there's no trophies tied to advanced tutorials, but I probably won't be able to plat because of that Triple Awesome trophy - I don't have three mics. And maybe even five star all on Expert might be really challenging, I still haven't done that on 3 because of Beast and the Harlot. I see there's one for new drum fills, I'm excited to see how that works/sounds. Drums are my favourite part of Rock Band, considering I could never have real drums hah.

I did it with 1mic .... In Animals (nickelback) u don't need 3 mics ;-)

• 4 months later...