ソードアート・オンライン Hollow Realization coming west on 8th November

Looks very very good. I'm really looking forward to this game. :D

I just hope the trophies will be something between Lost Song and Hollow Fragment - I found Lost Song's trophy list too easy, but Hollow Fragments trophy list was way too grindy and time-consuming.

Ok now i'm confused. First,  who is this girl supposed to be?

Second, is this game going to be an MMORPG similar to that of Final Fantasy Online, or is it going to be similar to that of Hollow Fragment?

Third, why are they still talking about Aincrad as if it's an ongoing murder investigation (in my opinion)?

Edited by GarciaFever

Ok now i'm confused. First,  who is this girl supposed to be?

Loli :awesome:

Second, is this game going to be an MMORPG similar to that of Final Fantasy Online, or is it going to be similar to that of Hollow Fragment?

Improved HF system

Third, why are they still talking about Aincrad as if it's an ongoing murder investigation (in my opinion)?

Well, this is set in newly found Aincrad =D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, so disturbing...

Without her, I would actually think about getting the LE even though it's PS4-only.

What's the deal with the Asuna figure? (I'm not being a dick that just came out offensive :lol:) I mean, sure, it looks like she has huge breasts, but other than that it is really good made, along with Kirito's figurine. I would buy this Day One if I had a PS4.

What's the deal with the Asuna figure? (I'm not being a dick that just came out offensive :lol:) I mean, sure, it looks like she has huge breasts, but other than that it is really good made, along with Kirito's figurine. I would buy this Day One if I had a PS4.

There's nothing wrong with the figure.

I think it's really well made.

I simply don't like Asuna, that's all =D

Or better said, SAO Asuna =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami