Struggling with any missions?

Half-H3ro

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone is having trouble with any of the missions because of how messed up this game is.

I just got to the Asteroid Belt and I've been trying the 'Warp Speed Rings' challenge over and over for a while now, all with no avail. The grinding seems way off, and I think it has a lot to do with the new 'slam' mechanic, and possibly the new powerups (specifically the moon gravity powerup for this challenge/level). I'm grinding and then slipping off mid grind.

In the end I was able to do the mission by timing the slam specifically to where I was going to land for each bit of rail. Some I would slam later, and some I would wait until I passed through the ring. Also I varied the grind as just pressing triangle seemed to throw me off the rail some of the time. So glad that this one mission is over and I can do another one! - I'll post a video to YouTube just in case anyone else is having problems.

Has anybody else played any challenges they think have been impacted by the poor performance of the game.

I'm not slamming the game in any way. I've managed to do every mission so far, and all of the PRO missions on The Berrics. APART from the stupid lunch box mission on The Rooftops.

It's just that the game has a lot of, imperfections... I've never been stuck inside a wall or been ragdoll flung across the map. I think that's just bad press making a very big deal out of a few bugs.

Edited by Half-H3ro

I actually had a relatively bug free time. The odd glitch, pause, or crash here and there actually came after the patch for me.

As for levels, I got through them all just fine. I remember the high score mission in Asteroid Belt driving me nuts (the 5 million one) but then I realised I didn't need to do it all in a combo...after landing a 6 point something million combo, when I quit I was 7th on the highest combo of all time leaderboard at that point, which I assume I've since plummeted off of.

Anyway, I'm not defending the game's state, because I've seen how crap it is for some people, and I myself had to wait about 3 hours to get the last level rating trophy due to reinstalling the game, deleting and reinstalling my account, deleting and reinstalling my save, deleting and reinstalling the patch, and so on, only to get a black screen for a few minutes, I finally lucked out and got into a level last night (I only had 2 left for the last day or two) and then the next level opened fine and everything seems to be going.

So in short, no, I've not had any trouble with the missions, bud.