Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ExHaseo

Overruled Requirements?

5 posts in this topic

I was looking into picking this game up, but after looking through the trophy list, there's one trophy I can't seem to figure out what the requirements are. I have no idea what needs to be done for the "Overruled" trophy, and I don't want to pick up the game if I'm going to be aimlessly doing things to get the plat. Especially since it's the rarest trophy on the list.

So before I picked it up, I wanted to see if anyone knew what the requirements are.

According to another site's trophy guide, you have to beat all 56 of the character combo trial challenges (4 per each character) for this trophy. The trophy's rarity is related to the fact that, even though each characters #1 trial is a pretty basic combo, the #2 - #4 trials are meant to be very difficult.

According to another site's trophy guide, you have to beat all 56 of the character combo trial challenges (4 per each character) for this trophy. The trophy's rarity is related to the fact that, even though each characters #1 trial is a pretty basic combo, the #2 - #4 trials are meant to be very difficult.

What site? I couldn't find anything when I searched, and I thought that that was the requirements for Conqueror.