60 Second Sprint is god damn impossible!

thistleboy

I'm not mater, but I'm solidly above average at Tetris. I've got the level set to 15 and tand lateral movement cranked up as high as it can go. No matter how quickly I mash the up button to instantly drop pieces I can't come anywhere close to getting this. I can consistently get in the 14 line range but no closer. I've played this for days until my thumbs achieve and have made absolutely no progress.

This is utter bullshit. I'm convinced everyone who got this did it pre-purchase when it was exploitable.

• 3 weeks later...

actually it is possible the "legit" way there are some videos of people killing the time doing like 50 or 45 sec. sprint i know for normal peole not even close to attainable but i myselfe (playing tetris already on N64) started with times of 1:30 then 1:20 and so on got better over the weeks of practice my actual record is 60 sec so just 1 sec ahead sometimes a little break in parcticetime isnt the wrong idea i often got back to a game (also tetris) after months i didnt played and was wondering i played better than the last time; getting better needs some time and practice just dont give up ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder how many of the 44 people until now earned the trophy by actually beating the minute and how many got it through the glitch

the in game ranking itself shows all of the Top 30 with times unter 3 seconds what is obviously impossible 

its sad they dont delete such times i'd like to compare to real times 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...