Speedrun Glitches

If they didn't pay attention to all the exploits people discovered when the game was released, I'm pretty sure they might still work. You were able to skip multiple chapters at once which made Crushing a joke in some regards.

But then again people will discover new exploits if the old ones are gone.

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 2

yeah amazing work. its ok if you do it fur fun, but earning the hardest trophies this way is pathetic.  keep telling yourself that its ok to earn trophies by glitching. those trophies are for people who want a real challenge.  its the same with the bloodborne glitch. people used their usb sticks for the different endings

• Like 1

yeah amazing work. its ok if you do it fur fun, but earning the hardest trophies this way is pathetic.  keep telling yourself that its ok to earn trophies by glitching. those trophies are for people who want a real challenge.  its the same with the bloodborne glitch. people used their usb sticks for the different endings

Wow, talk about taking trophies way too seriously.  

At the end of the day, the questions are will you ever know who has/hasn't used glitches and does it personally affect you?  I suspect the answer to both of these questions to be no.

Most of the people who will be playing through the Uncharted Remasters have most likely already completed the PS3 counterparts so...let them play how they want.  Glitch or no glitch.

• Like 4

Long story short, if it's in the game, it is viable for us to use it and abuse it.

• Like 1

yeah amazing work. its ok if you do it fur fun, but earning the hardest trophies this way is pathetic. keep telling yourself that its ok to earn trophies by glitching. those trophies are for people who want a real challenge. its the same with the bloodborne glitch. people used their usb sticks for the different endings

Seriously who are you to even talk about how people should earn THEIR trophies on THEIR ACCOUNT. Is it even affecting you from enjoying the game? Are they stopping you from earn trophies. The answer is no. So get off your high horse of judging others. Plus not everyone is going to use this method some will do it the legit way.

Edited by Suicidal Turtle
  • Like 4

Brutal Difficulty is a REAL pain. The enemies 2-shots you and you only get up to 4 ammo per weapon dropped once killed.

If you kill an enemy with a bullet or with a suqare combo, you'll only drop 2 ammo ; if you kill him w/ the Brutal Combo, he'll drop 4 ammo.

I think I'll chew my leg off :D

• Like 3

If a glitch is there then people are entitled to use it in my opinion. But I don't get the point of spending good money on a game only to use glitches to get it done as quick as possible. Seems like a waste of money to me. I want to get as much time out of the game as possible. I may resort to a glitch as a last results if I can't complete normally but at least give it a go.

• Like 1

Hm... funny point is , speedruning is all about useing glitches . i have seen so many speedruns in so many games, and to be honest i dont know if there is a single game without a glitch in the Worldrecord.

So why complaining that ppl use glitches? even developer watch speedruns and very very very rarely remove the glitches.  In normal play i never use glitches , but speedruning + glitches are together .

• Like 4

Wow didn't know this was gunna turn into a debate about the worthiness of a trophy if you use an in game glitch to get it . lol I WAS JUST CURIOUS as to if it still worked or not. I will be using it for the speed run because anyone doing a speed run on that game uses the glitch as well because it's not modding, they left it in the game for one reason or another. And I agree with some of these guys. Do what makes you happy to get trophies. It's not like you get paid for trophies right? We do this for FUN.

The glitches still work, Power Pyx just got the platinum recently.

How do you know Power Pyx used glitches to obtain the Platinum? A lot of people have gotten the Platinum, and some have posted they have done the speed runs without glitches, without any problems.

Way to go of calling someone out, unless you know for a fact Power Pyx used glitches.

How do you know Power Pyx used glitches to obtain the Platinum? A lot of people have gotten the Platinum, and some have posted they have done the speed runs without glitches, without any problems.

Way to go of calling someone out, unless you know for a fact Power Pyx used glitches.

The glitches still work, Power Pyx just got the platinum recently.

Lol it's funny cause I just asked him and he said no, he didn't even know there was glitches in the game.

Stay on topic but I do agree with eivinds, we need to know if someone has done a speed-run with glitches first before using their name to validate a statement. I do remember seeing someone doing an uncharted speed without glitches, I just can't remember what I typed into you-tube. I would like think that Blue Point would make the speed-run target doable without glitches, so it shouldn't be a problem doing it naturally.

yeah its probably my fault. sorry to everybody who was offended by my reply. have fun with the collection everybody :)

You did nothing wrong, you had a question and an opinion and people gave their opinion on it. If they do feel offended, they will fail life and the many challenges it holds.

WTF, how does me getting the platinum mean I used glitches? What's wrong with you making acccusations like that?

I didn't know there were any glitches and most definitely didn't use any. My continuous speedrun time was 2 hours and 1 minute and I messed up several times. You can do it in under 2 hours if you play on easy difficulty and don't die. Just run past the enemies when possible. If you can't avoid combat, rush in and shoot them with R2 (don't press L2 to aim). You can clear all areas within seconds. It's really easy, there is more than enough time. If you played the PS3 version you should be able to do it first try.

As for the chapter related speedrun trophies, I did them in half the time, except for the ones that give you a gold trophy. Those are usually pretty close and you can't die.

I do all my trophies legit, just so you know.

I guess they just assumed, let them be. What would you rate the speed run at even with easy difficulty set?

Edited by FlareXV

You can do it in under 2 hours if you play on easy difficulty and don't die. 

Thanks for the info! I was wondering if you could set it to easy while on that speedrun mode, this will be a piece of cake in all three games. :)

I guess they just assumed, let them be. What would you rate the speed run at even with easy difficulty set?

You mean in terms of difficulty?

1/10 for me. You have more than enough time.

Thanks for the info! I was wondering if you could set it to easy while on that speedrun mode, this will be a piece of cake in all three games. :)

Yup, you can do all speedrun trophies on easy difficulty.

• Like 1