Speedrun Glitches

WTF, how does me getting the platinum mean I used glitches? What's wrong with you making acccusations like that?

I didn't know there were any glitches and most definitely didn't use any. My continuous speedrun time was 2 hours and 1 minute and I messed up several times. You can do it in under 2 hours if you play on easy difficulty and don't die. Just run past the enemies when possible. If you can't avoid combat, rush in and shoot them with R2 (don't press L2 to aim). You can clear all areas within seconds. It's really easy, there is more than enough time. If you played the PS3 version you should be able to do it first try.

As for the chapter related speedrun trophies, I did them in half the time, except for the ones that give you a gold trophy. Those are usually pretty close and you can't die.

I do all my trophies legit, just so you know.

I know they're still there so sorry I assumed. Shouldn't have done that. I know better than to call anyone out and I did it to you anyway. Ugh.

Lol it's funny cause I just asked him and he said no, he didn't even know there was glitches in the game.

Yeah, I'm an ass for assuming he used them. 

How do you know Power Pyx used glitches to obtain the Platinum? A lot of people have gotten the Platinum, and some have posted they have done the speed runs without glitches, without any problems.

Way to go of calling someone out, unless you know for a fact Power Pyx used glitches.

I didn't, and it was my mistake.

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 4

If you need to pause your game, you can, the timer stops while you're pausing ; and, as stated before, it stops during the cutscenes, so you don't need to mash the 'Option' button to save time :)

You can do almost every trophy on Easy (even the speedruns) AND you can activate cheat codes if you like this won't lock the trophies away (just like the original game), which makes the weapon trophies a walk in the park.

Brutal is a pain. Starting Chapter 4. I can't wait for the plane fight  :awesome:

P.S. : I knew the glitches existed, I won't try them now. I want to 'endure all this pain' to 'feel alive again' and mostly because I think I'm a little masochistic. But I feel people using glitches, even if they played the game before are "ruining" their experience.

(Well, I say that, but Brutal will make my thumbs bleed. I might come back to this quicker than I expect ^^)

Edited by Dr_Rwede

If you need to pause your game, you can, the timer stops while you're pausing ; and, as stated before, it stops during the cutscenes, so you don't need to mash the 'Option' button to save time :)

You can do almost every trophy on Easy (even the speedruns) AND you can activate cheat codes if you like this won't lock the trophies away (just like the original game), which makes the weapon trophies a walk in the park.

Brutal is a pain. Starting Chapter 4. I can't wait for the plane fight  :awesome:

P.S. : I knew the glitches existed, I won't try them now. I want to 'endure all this pain' to 'feel alive again' and mostly because I think I'm a little masochistic. But I feel people using glitches, even if they played the game before are "ruining" their experience.

(Well, I say that, but Brutal will make my thumbs bleed. I might come back to this quicker than I expect ^^)

Can you use the cheat codes like one hit kills and unlimited ammo for all the speed run and difficulty trophies?