Speedrun questions

Got both Trophies. A couple of tips from my personal experience, hoping that they may help somebody else:

-As the Guide says, if you turn off the Ps4 during a Speedrun and you are using the Skin of Doughnut Drake, when you turn the Ps4 back on you have to activate the Skin again: around the web people say that you have to activate it back as soon as possible, at the beginning of the Chapter you are playing, and not later on. However when I started my second sit of the Speerun I was in Chapter 9, that begins with Drake and Elena on the boat, and for some reason the game doesn't allow you to activate the skin until Drake and Elena are again on foot, and that only happens a bit later in the Chapter. So I activated the Skin as soon as Drake walked, and during the first part of the Chapter where Drake is on the boat the Skin was not activated; I believe this also happens in Chapter 12;

-During my third and fourth sit, I realised mid-Chapter that I had forgotten to activate the Skin (On the third sit I was at the third Chapter of that sit, on the fourth I was on the first Chapter), so on both occasions I reloaded a save from the PS+ Cloud, started again from the first Chapters of the sits and activated the Skin as soon as I can. While playing the first two Chapters of the third sit for the second time, on the upper-right corner, the game had saved my previous time and they were displayed.
So, should you experience something similar to me, now you know that you don't have to worry. ;)

Oh, and last but not least, unlike the "Charted!" Trophies, these two Speedruns Trophies pop up after the final Cutscene, and not at the beginning of it.