Are people still playing this online?

JJTEY14

I got the game from a friend a year ago and have not played it yet. I was wondering if people are still playing this? I don't want to start this if I can't finish the online trophies. If people are still playing this I will probably start this sometime next week

I got the game from a friend a year ago and have not played it yet. I was wondering if people are still playing this? I don't want to start this if I can't finish the online trophies. If people are still playing this I will probably start this sometime next week

You will have to find some people to boost but it definitely is possible. Highly doubt it is populated enough to do it legit.

• 1 month later...

I doubt it.

I couldn't be the only person that actually likes this Game and think that it's good? Anyways, Don't decide upon other people's opinions but give it a go and you might like it. Also, I think it's silly to not play it only because you might not be able to achieve all the online Trophies.

No, I enjoyed it. I only paid $5 for it though. If I had paid $50-$60, I'd be pretty angry with how short it was. I never ran into any of the "tons and tons" of bugs people claim are in the game. Throw in the fact I never buy into hype, so I wasn't let down like a 5 year old on Christmas. I went into the game wanting to kill xenomorphs, and I got what I wanted. Can't say I got to play much multiplayer, and it has nothing to do with the game itself. Basically any game with multiplayer slapped on it will have empty servers in a month or 2 unless it's called "Call of Duty" or "Halo".

• Like 4

I enjoyed it as well. However having said that, I must point out that:

1. I paid $6 for it new. 

2. I played with 2 of my friends online through the entire campaign. 

3. I play a lot of "average" games that I end up liking a lot. 

4. I think Deadly Premonition is one of the best games I've ever played. Ever. Im serious. 

1 and 2 did make the game much better, even so much that I bought the Collectors Edition on the cheap for like $15 (the one with the loader included). Still havent opened it yet but thats ok. 

Having said ALL that, I played Duke Nukem Forever start to finish and enjoyed that game too. It's a classic shooter that looks ugly but it is what it is. If the load times werent so atrociously long i would play it again on ps3. I think people jumped on the hate bandwagon for this Aliens game much like they did on the Duke Nukem game without even playing them. 

Edited by limelight1979
  • Like 3

Yeh I actually bought Aliens: Colonial Marines brand new and pretty cheap also. I do think that it was short so I can understand if people were angry with that and had paid full price for it.

I think I only came across one annoying little glitch which was one of the characters being stuck in a wall. I had to restart the level but it was early on in the level so wasn't such a huge deal.

Perhaps this Game was another that was hyped to the Moon and that's always a problem as people expect too much. I only wanted to shoot Xenomorphs also and the Game delivered on allowing people to do that!

As for Duke Nukem Forever, I haven't actually played it but I have seen it and it looks good to me and I couldn't understand all the hate towards it. It's good to see others that like these Games though because they get so much bad reviews that I almost thought nobody else liked them lol

1. I paid $6 for it new. 

4. I think Deadly Premonition is one of the best games I've ever played. Ever. Im serious. 

1 and 2 did make the game much better, even so much that I bought the Collectors Edition on the cheap for like $15 (the one with the loader included). Still havent opened it yet but thats ok. 

Having said ALL that, I played Duke Nukem Forever start to finish and enjoyed that game too. It's a classic shooter that looks ugly but it is what it is. If the load times werent so atrociously long i would play it again on ps3. I think people jumped on the hate bandwagon for this Aliens game much like they did on the Duke Nukem game without even playing them. 

You're not alone , i also have Deadly Premonition The Director's Cut as one of best games ever . Quirky humor , loveable characters , awesome dialogues pieces . it really isn't there anything quite like it and i played before the ps+ giveaway when i bought my physical copy  B)

• Like 1

1. I paid $6 for it new. 

Deadly Premonitions a good damn game, they improved it for the ps3 quite a bit, so that it has bearable shooting mechanics and extra content, some other graphical touch ups, but the story and voice acting is incredibly good, also the interactivity and people in game make it really enjoyable............

Edited by coldkillaaaaaaaa

Deadly Premonitions a good damn game, they improved it for the ps3 quite a bit, so that it has bearable shooting mechanics and extra content, some other graphical touch ups, but the story and voice acting is incredibly good, also the interactivity and people in game make it really enjoyable............

I played both the 360 and PS3 version (digital). The refined controls on ps3 made it a substantial improvement over the 360, but that framrate though...ouch. 

• 4 months later...

Fuck it, what's the point. Nobody has this game, everyone who's playing Team DM are just a bunch of assholes who don't give a shit. And I'll never get the platinum at this rate.

Do I have to buy two PS3s just so I can get the fucking trophy myself?

• 1 month later...

What's the reason can't find this game in the games list and create session with ?  How ppl boosting mp trophies these days ?

I've own the game from 2 days now and need serious patrner/s 2 play with and chase all online trophies...    :unsure:

What's the reason can't find this game in the games list and create session with ?  How ppl boosting mp trophies these days ?

I've own the game from 2 days now and need serious patrner/s 2 play with and chase all online trophies...    :unsure:

because you haven't earned a trophy in it yet probably. It won't let you start a session for a game you have to started.

because you haven't earned a trophy in it yet probably. It won't let you start a session for a game you have to started.

I know that very well, but I mean this:

1zlviu0.jpg

The game just missing from ALL games list ? 

I know that very well, but I mean this:

1zlviu0.jpg

The game just missing from ALL games list ?

that list just shows games with active sessions. If nobody has one scheduled it won't be there.

He knows that, he is pointing out that the next game alphabetically on the list should be Aliens: Colonial Marines, and it isn't showing on the list for the answer that Hemiak provided.

Thank U Very Much, sir !  :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...