Onigiri free on psn

Tomoko Kuroki

Game came out today I believe and it's a free mmorpg on ps4. Probably paying you get some type of bonus like how dcuo gave you extra gold you could carry and probably other stuff. Oddly enough theres no trophies.

If anyone tried this yet let us know what you think about it and what game is it similar too?

Game came out today I believe and it's a free mmorpg on ps4. Probably paying you get some type of bonus like how dcuo gave you extra gold you could carry and probably other stuff. Oddly enough theres no trophies.

If anyone tried this yet let us know what you think about it and what game is it similar too?

Here's some gameplay for ya. You going to try it? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foA_xHb0BBU

Anyone find it odd that Onigiri has no trophies yet the Xbox One version has 42 achievements? Seems kind of lame of Sony. Most free to play games on psn have trophy support now, but not this one. -_-

Yes I did find that very weird..Btw cute avatar :P

The game looks fun but it is WAY too laggy.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

Anyone find it odd that Onigiri has no trophies yet the Xbox One version has 42 achievements? Seems kind of lame of Sony. Most free to play games on psn have trophy support now, but not this one. -_-

May just be that Sony didn't force them for whatever reason to add trophies... :\

That's because trophies are not required for F2P games. Sony only requires trophies for retail games. Minis and PSN games do not require them, so it is up to the developers to add them at that point.

That's because trophies are not required for F2P games. Sony only requires trophies for retail games. Minis and PSN games do not require them, so it is up to the developers to add them at that point.

I don't think minis can have trophies.

• 2 weeks later...