Can't use airstrike! Help!

The third bar doesn't fill even though i have 6 assassin recruits, only 2 of fill after some time. What is wrong?

Maybe you've assigned them to complete a contract? Go to a pigeon coop and check that, when you send your recruits to complete a contract you can't call them to help you in battle, so i assume you can't summon an Arrow Storm either.

If they're all available, then maybe try recruiting more and if you can't, send them to a hard contract so they die. Remember that it takes a while for the little bar to fill up. Hope this helps!

Maybe you've assigned them to complete a contract? Go to a pigeon coop and check that, when you send your recruits to complete a contract you can't call them to help you in battle, so i assume you can't summon an Arrow Storm either.

If they're all available, then maybe try recruiting more and if you can't, send them to a hard contract so they die. Remember that it takes a while for the little bar to fill up. Hope this helps!

Well, i got it after i exit the game, came back few days later and there was 3 bars for airstrike available. Must have been just some glitch. Thx anyways! :)