Hardest Platinum To Date

TigressLion

Multiple gaming websites are stating that Super Meat Boy will be the hardest platinum to date.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/super-meat-boy-sport-hardest-platinum-trophy-time-well-new-soundtrack/

http://mygaming.co.za/news/ps4/81994-super-meat-boy-has-the-hardest-platinum-trophy-ever.html

With a few others.

Do you guys agree, if not what is?

• Like 1

We'll have to wait and see I think it's to early to know for sure. Raiden 4 is apparently the hardest platinum so we'll have to hear it from someone who has both plats.

Lol no.

Everyone knows you can cheese through Master Ninja and have a pro do the Team Missions for you, drastically reducing the difficulty of the platinum. Completing it legitimately is another story, but we all know that people who just want the plat don't do it that way.

We'll have to wait and see I think it's to early to know for sure. Raiden 4 is apparently the hardest platinum so we'll have to hear it from someone who has both plats.

Lol no.

Everyone knows you can cheese through Master Ninja and have a pro do the Team Missions for you, drastically reducing the difficulty of the platinum. Completing it legitimately is another story, but we all know that people who just want the plat don't do it that way.

That's why Ninja Sigma Plus 2, Raiden 4 and 5 will remain the hardest plats. No co-op leaves majority of people speechless. Also you can do the pause technique for R4 but that's for pussies. 

Edited by FlareXV
  • Like 1

It's been two and a half months and nobody's managed to get the N++ platinum yet. Although that could be due to a number of reasons. Maybe it's more difficult to figure out than pull off, nobody's trying anymore, or it's just bugged.

I think some trophies are tied to the local co-op lol. 

I think some trophies are tied to the local co-op lol. 

The problem is unlocking an option... People just don't know how to unlock it. Devs say it's likely bugged, and they are planning on fixing it after another issue they are working on.

Anyways, similar game, Spelunker HD, while the platinum isn't all that hard IMO, doing the DLCs legit is like 10/10 difficulty. xD I can't imagine this game being harder than that, but you can actually take advantage of some exploits in how the game functions to make it "possible".

• Like 1

The problem is unlocking an option... People just don't know how to unlock it. Devs say it's likely bugged, and they are planning on fixing it after another issue they are working on.

Anyways, similar game, Spelunker HD, while the platinum isn't all that hard IMO, doing the DLCs legit is like 10/10 difficulty. xD I can't imagine this game being harder than that, but you can actually take advantage of some exploits in how the game functions to make it "possible".

Thanks MMDE, I actually forgot about that. 

i have seen speedruns of SMB ... ppl who play this game every day , perfectionist ... and even they die on cotton alley (dark) ...... i mean some of them are able to do deathless runs , but if you ask if normal person can plat this? i dont think so .... only if you play only this game for a loooong time.

Just found this on those them there internets...

Seem's pretty tough.

Skip to 50:00 and Team Meat come on the stream via Skype. At one point, they actually say how they made a level easier because in playtesting it took 6 hours to beat... just as the player breezes past the level on his first attempt. 

• Like 2

Raiden 4 and 5 will remain the hardest plats. No co-op leaves majority of people speechless. Also you can do the pause technique for R4 but that's for pussies. 

Since we have no proof of who got raiden IV legit or not, i'm sorry but it's not a legendary Platinum anymore, just a hard plat now.