Help No idea where to go ¬_¬

You might need to check your mission status. If one of them have a pending, you might to deal with that.

Also if thats not the case, then can you explain on what mission you did recently..

Hi thanks for Getting back to me I beleive the last main mission I did was the G-7 summit mission mission in the High rise. Then no new main mission appeared after that.

I had a side operation that was to defeat the Ogre in the B2 of the subway which I did but still have no new mission appear.

I have 2 mission on my list one is a repeat mission of finding the varient (Siren/Ogre) and the other is to make the Longsword, which I have the equipement but will not appear on my craft screen ¬_¬

I really appriciate any help I can get as I'm loving the game but feel I'm hitting a dead end =[

You might need to finish the longsword request. Also I dont think you suppose to equip the longsword or else they wont find the weapon on hq. If you cant find a longsword, they sell them in the shop. To craft a longsword you need a jw longsword. The store might have the jw longsword if you cant find one. 

You might need to finish the longsword request. Also I dont think you suppose to equip the longsword or else they wont find the weapon on hq. If you cant find a longsword, they sell them in the shop. To craft a longsword you need a jw longsword. The store might have the jw longsword if you cant find one. 

Yeah I've got the parts Just doesnt appear on my craft list ¬_¬