Looking For Vita Friends

fresquinho

On 7/1/2012 at 7:48 PM, fresquinho said:

I bought my Vita on wednesday but I only have one friend with Vita in my ps3 list. So if you wanna add me PSN. fresquinho :D

Always down for new vita friends. Don't play too many MP games on it, but I stayed away from them for a while because I didn't have any vita friends lol plus it would be nice to have some trophy hunting friends since most titles are obscure now, or the servers are probably scarcely populated. 

Last vita game I played that I need to have MP interaction with is Need For Speed Most Wanted. 

PSN MyNameIs_Rainman 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know I'm years and years late to the Vita party, I literally just got mine yesterday!

Just going to go with it and have fun and enjoy the games as much as I can ^_^

Edit - Usernam is Rello-Evante, same as PSN Profiles!

Edited by Rello-Evante
Forgot to add Username

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I’m playing a lot on my Ps Vita nowadays and need some friends and people who can speak English. I am from the United Kingdom ??????? My Gamer tag is : BADBOYZ-HPz  add me I will accept. 

Honesty Loyalty and Respect I’m looking for. 

Feel free to send your Gamer tag I will add you. It would be an honor. Would be nice to chat on party chats and playing on multiplayer. That would be epic. I’m very nice and friendly. Also meeting new people is great. 

• Like 1

Hello, I’m playing a lot on my Ps Vita nowadays and need some friends and people who can speak English. I am from the United Kingdom 1f3f4.png?????? My Gamer tag is : BADBOYZ-HPz  add me I will accept. 

Honesty Loyalty and Respect I’m looking for. 

Feel free to send your Gamer tag I will add you. It would be an honor. Would be nice to chat on party chats and playing on multiplayer. That would be epic. I’m very nice and friendly. Also meeting new people is great. 

• Like 1

I was never really big on handheld systems, but I do enjoy playing on the vita. Too bad it was underappreciated because there are some very good games available on there. Now in days I mostly just do easy platinum games whenever they get a vita stack. Please feel free to add me.

duboiszack

• Like 1

• 3 months later...