Looking For Vita Friends

fresquinho

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm also looking for any Vita friends, the only online games I have on the Vita are Wipeout 2047, All Stars Battle Royale & Ragnarok Odyssee, even then I'll be still happy to accept invites just for a chat

PSN:Gordo132

Edited by Gordo132

• 2 weeks later...

Hey im also looking for ps vita friends HcG-_Clawz

Still need a trophy to play with a friend at Playstation battle royale

If you still need one my ps3 copy with the cross-buy comes in the mail today, hopefully my mom can claim it then I can help you or anyone else.

Anyway I got AC 3 Liberation now cuz of white vita bundle, Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, LBP Vita, Persona 4 Golden coming soon and possibly ps+ games when I subscribe to it (probably in a couple months)

Hey im also looking for ps vita friends HcG-_Clawz

Still need a trophy to play with a friend at Playstation battle royale

If you still need one my ps3 copy with the cross-buy comes in the mail today, hopefully my mom can claim it then I can help you or anyone else.

Anyway I got AC 3 Liberation now cuz of white vita bundle, Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, LBP Vita, Persona 4 Golden coming soon and possibly ps+ games when I subscribe to it (probably in a couple months)

PSN:AmmVid

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the same issue, got mine a few months back, and all the friends i got don't own a Vita, or are completely inactive

Looking for Ps Vita friends~

I've had the same issue, none of my friends own a Vita, and the ones who do are inactive

I'll add up the ones who've already posted otherwise, I'll put my PSN up aswel.

Gravitybit