Rise of the Tomb Raider: Microtransactions

The game awards you with plenty of cards just for playing through the story, more than enough to do any score attack if you know your stuff. Some are rarer than others and you'll find that you'll get multiples of some. All can be sold  for currency. The priced packs really aren't worth shit; I'd liken them to BF4 battlepacks to be honest. Nobody is forcing anybody to buy these packs and the platinum will still be available without them. Just play the game; it's really really good and so is the bundled dlc, except for the co-op crap they've just added. TR is single player, that's where crystal dynamics have fucked up, not with the micro trannies.

So.. Squeenix put them just cos they can and don't want to sell any? Please, I'm gonna piss myself lol xD

Yea, the logic some people come up with to defend shit like this is baffling sometimes.

I've pre-ordered this game but refuse to spend any more on the transactions - guess i am still part of the problem but i've wanted to play this game since it came out on the  XBONE

I would say you're only part of the problem if you actually spend money on the microtransactions.

Not buying the game or just picking up a preowned copy obviously sends more of a message when they're not getting any money from you, but if you're not spending money on microtransactions then you're not adding to the issue either.

• Like 1