Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Promote me to "Q-force Cadet" got the Whole Trilogy... 

You will be rewarded for your hard work, congratulations on making it to the Q-Force Academy, You can look forward to being Qwark's lackey and wearing a green spandex suit, enjoy :D.

Howdy, add me to Zoni caretaker please as I have 2 plats. R&C 1 and all for one. I have all these games but they are stuck in my immense backlog for the moment. I'm hoping my lowly ranking will encourage me to get it done

Sign me up for Zoni Caretake for my Crack in Time plat!

Welcome Caretakers, make yourselves at home in the Great Clock.

I have 3 of the R&c Plats,

All 4 One

Full Frontal Assault

Into The Nexus.

Plan on getting the rest of them.

Awesome, here's your green spandex suit, blaster, videogames, and crotchetizer. Do note the Qwark, the teachers, or the Academy aren't responsible for any injuries, maiming, loss of limbs, and/or death that will most likely may occur.

Hiya, can I be added to Q-Force Cadet please? I have 3 platinums:

Ratchet and Clank 1

Ratchet and Clank 2

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

Awesome, welcome to the academy Cadet :highfive:. You can pick up your goodies in the third room on the right, after you have signed this unimportant document where you acknowledge that Qwark, the teachers, or the Academy aren't responsible for any injuries, maiming, loss of limbs, and/or death that will most likely may occur.

Sign me up, I have already 5 Platinums in:

- R&C 1

- R&C 2

- R&C 3

- A Crack in Time

- Nexus

Working on:

- QForce

- All4One

- [Deadlocked] - If anyone can confirm that a 12 GB PS3 can download it, I'd be thankful (Uncharted 3's multiplayer is a little bit bigger, and it couldn't download)

Sign me up, I have already 5 Platinums in:

- R&C 1

- R&C 2

- R&C 3

- A Crack in Time

- Nexus

Working on:

- QForce

- All4One

- [Deadlocked] - If anyone can confirm that a 12 GB PS3 can download it, I'd be thankful (Uncharted 3's multiplayer is a little bit bigger, and it couldn't download)

Awesome, have fun exterminating squishies while listening to that Courtney Gears CD :awesome:.

Also according to PSN, Deadlocked is 3.9GB.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Awesome, have fun exterminating squishies while listening to that Courtney Gears CD :awesome:.

Also according to PSN, Ratchet Gladiator is 3.9GB.

Thanks, greatest pop star in the galaxy!

Sadly, all PSN downloads will need a little bit more than twice their download size, so maybe around 8-9 GB-s, and with my saves and system files, it's somewhat unpredictable if it'll work.

Thanks, greatest pop star in the galaxy!

Sadly, all PSN downloads will need a little bit more than twice their download size, so maybe around 8-9 GB-s, and with my saves and system files, it's somewhat unpredictable if it'll work.

Oh I didn't know that. You can back up save files to a USB stick (or the cloud if you're a PS+ member) to free up some space. You can also check how much free space you have left on the PS3. Go to Settings > System Settings > there should be 4 option here and I believe it's the last one.

So I was perusing the PSN store (the UK side to be specific) and in the 'Games for under £12' sale they're currently having until the 24th December (I think) all of the Ratchet and Clank games are involved. It's not really applicable to me, but I thought that I would put it here in case anyone's looking for any of the games they're missing :D

• Like 1

So I was perusing the PSN store (the UK side to be specific) and in the 'Games for under £12' sale they're currently having until the 24th December (I think) all of the Ratchet and Clank games are involved. It's not really applicable to me, but I thought that I would put it here in case anyone's looking for any of the games they're missing :D

Nice, that's a great find. I see it too in the Dutch store under the 'Games for €15' sale.

Been writing it slowly. Darn uncharted mp taking up my time...

Ok.

I have earned my All-4-One plat today, which means I now have all 8 plats! Level me up from Squishy Vanquisher to Lombax Praetorian please!

To my fellow Squishy Vanquishors: I shall remember you all fondly as I play Courtney Gears' classic "Oops I Did It Again". I shall return to your ranks in 4 months when the next Ratchet & Clank game is released! In the meantime, I shall enjoy my only Project Platinum Platinum Rank :).

I have earned my All-4-One plat today, which means I now have all 8 plats! Level me up from Squishy Vanquisher to Lombax Praetorian please!

To my fellow Squishy Vanquishors: I shall remember you all fondly as I play Courtney Gears' classic "Oops I Did It Again". I shall return to your ranks in 4 months when the next Ratchet & Clank game is released! In the meantime, I shall enjoy my only Project Platinum Platinum Rank :).

Awesome, welcome to the Praetorians :D.

Count me in!  I am a Squishy Vanquisher, with the plats for Ratchet and Clank 1, 2 and 3 on PS3, 1 on Vita, A Crack in Time and All 4 One!

This appeals to every single cell of R&C fangirl in me (and there are a lot).  ^___^

The Vita and PS3 plats count as 1, so you have 5 which is still enough to be a Squishy Vanquisher. So here's your mini Biobliterator and Courtney Gears CD :D.

Only 2 Plats for me, R&C 1 & 2 :)

Only one or two away from A Crack in Time!

Added, enjoy your stay in the Great Clock.