Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Hey dragon, not much of an update for you dude but I now have 2 Ratchet and Clank platinums as I decided to finish up R&C 2, I will start R&C 3 at some point in the future but might give it a little bit of a break before starting it :D 

Hey dragon, not much of an update for you dude but I now have 2 Ratchet and Clank platinums as I decided to finish up R&C 2, I will start R&C 3 at some point in the future but might give it a little bit of a break before starting it :D

Nice work buddy :yay:. Enjoy R&C3, imo it's one of the best in the series.

Hey, I have got the Platinum of all Ratchets, so my rank is Lombax Praetorian, I'm also getting them again on the PSVita, I only need the R&C 2 and 3 there!  xD

Nice, welcome Praetorian :highfive:.

Does it count when I platted a game earlier before the post? I'm asking because I platted A Crack in Time on Monday this week.

If yes, put me in as Zoni Caretaker ;)

Yes it counts, have fun in the Great Clock.

.... ( i don't like ratchet 1 it's horrible and broken but it's old so i let it off)

I loved the first Ratchet game, but gameplay additions throughout the years leave the first game in the dust.

I was skeptical of the upcoming remake, until I played for the Vita plat and I realized that without my "nostalgia glasses" on, the game's subplot needs serious work. A story of protagonists wanting revenge on each other after accidentally setting off a villan's trap? Weird. The subplot only actually accomplishes working on the main plot about 2/3 through the game.

The remake can't arrive soon enough, IMO.

• Like 1

I loved the first Ratchet game, but gameplay additions throughout the years leave the first game in the dust.

I was skeptical of the upcoming remake, until I played for the Vita plat and I realized that without my "nostalgia glasses" on, the game's subplot needs serious work. A story of protagonists wanting revenge on each other after accidentally setting off a villan's trap? Weird. The subplot only actually accomplishes working on the main plot about 2/3 through the game.

The remake can't arrive soon enough, IMO.

yer thats what i ment i love the new ones so much from 2+ when i had good aiming lol 

Im one Trophy away from Crack in time ha ha i should finishing that up i've already done all the other games so good luck guys on number one don't rip your eyes out ( i don't like ratchet 1 it's horrible and broken but it's old so i let it off)

It's not bad, the cutscenes were fun, but the hoverboard parts should have not been on the trophy list. I eventually got them with luck and elbow grease, but the worst was having to pull a slick move for the Twisted Hoverboard trophy. I cannot do button sequences to save my life.

As such, I am not going to be playing any more R&C until I have recovered - probably a month from now.

It's not bad, the cutscenes were fun, but the hoverboard parts should have not been on the trophy list. I eventually got them with luck and elbow grease, but the worst was having to pull a slick move for the Twisted Hoverboard trophy. I cannot do button sequences to save my life.

As such, I am not going to be playing any more R&C until I have recovered - probably a month from now.

Love the story to bits 

didnt mind the hoverboard race and trick the bolt trophy annoyed me 

I spent many hours on that hoverboard track and it was the only way i could mentally do the bolt trophy glitching through a wall lol 

Nope, there won't be a separate list for elite praetorians. But no one has achieved it yet. Awesome, I'll add you.

I'll probably go for it as im a huge Ratchet and Clank fan. Would it say elite praetorian next to me or something so people know? Just wondering  :lol:

Edited by ryankamal1998

Must keep writing guide for UYA. Decided to start my Vita run of the game.

Good luck :D.

Now a Squishy Vanquisher :)

Just got A Crack in Time and Gladiator putting me up to 5 platinums :)

Nicely done, changed it.

I have every game platinumed. I love this series so much I ended up getting Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Dr Nefarious tattooed on my shoulder. Also planning on being at 99 platinum's by the time the new game comes out this year to make it the big 100.

Welcome Praetorian :highfive:. That's some serious dedication.