Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Ok, I have been looking at Japanese cover art and MAN the Japanese version is colourful. That is a beautiful cover (well Ratchet's face is a little weird but the rest is awesome)

$_12.JPG

EDIT

OH man...this is even more awesome :o I actually want to play this game now

$_12.JPG

Look at this bullshit we get in Canada :(

PlayStation_Move_Heroes.png

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Still, I find it unreasonable to buy the pass just for a few quick trophies, I'm on a tight budget :\ 

I even have to sell my PS3 soon just to be able to buy the reboot. Sigh, I hope PS Now comes to Europe soon-ish.

PS Now has All 4 One as part of it's free 7-day sub and you get online access.  That's how I got the plat for this game.  Just delete the credit card details and uncheck 'Auto-Renew' before the 7 days is up!

Edited by Matto_lsi

Can you sign me up for Lombax Praetorian

I Have:

R&C 1

R&C 2

R&C 3

R&C Crack in Time

R&C All 4 One

R&C Into the Nexus

R&C Full Frontal Assult

Ratchet Deadlocked

R&C 1 vita

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale ps3 & vita

Playstation Move Heroes

Lombax Praetorian: This is the ultimate rank. To join the guardians of the universe you have to plat every game in the Ratchet & Clank series (see the Games section for the complete list). Everyone who reaches this rank gets his own double bladed wrench, Praetorian armor, hover boots, talking ship, and a huge discount at every weapon, armor, and gadget vendor. The truely elite among the Praetorians even get their own RYNO 4ever. In order to get one, you'll have to plat both the PS3 and Vita versions of the R&C games, both Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, and Playstation Move Heroes.

It would be pretty awesome to have a special icon if you've done this.  Sadly I only have the PS3 version of the collection and both PSASBRs, no Move Heroes, but for those who do, it'd be awesome.

Edited by Matto_lsi

@Dr_Mayus

The Japan boxart for the original R&C:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ratchet/images/c/c8/Ratchet_%26_Clank_Japan.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090426173244

NA version:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ratchet/images/b/b6/RaCbox.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20060222065936

I like the Japanese version, but the NA boxart has Ratchet's shadows done right, so he doesn't feel out of place.

Playing that Japan version was funny. All of the lines are the Japanese dubs, and all menus are in Japanese. I was able to know what I was doing simply by having played the NA version for so long that I have all the menu item positions memorized lol.

Ok, I have been looking at Japanese cover art and MAN the Japanese version is colourful. That is a beautiful cover (well Ratchet's face is a little weird but the rest is awesome)

$_12.JPG

EDIT

OH man...this is even more awesome :o I actually want to play this game now

$_12.JPG

Look at this bullshit we get in Canada :(

PlayStation_Move_Heroes.png

The Japanese cover looks more a bit anime-like. Also Ratchet's eyebrows are different.

Woohoo! My guide for Up Your Arsenal just got published!!

edit: added link

Awesome, congrats :yay:. I'll add it to the OP and give you the special emblem for writing a R&C guide.

I have 5 Plats (Nexus, Crack, A4O, FFA, Deadlocked).  I'll get around to the original trilogy again, but for now can you please add me to 2nd rank?  Thanks!

Can you sign me up for Lombax Praetorian

I Have:

R&C 1

R&C 2

R&C 3

R&C Crack in Time

R&C All 4 One

R&C Into the Nexus

R&C Full Frontal Assult

Ratchet Deadlocked

R&C 1 vita

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale ps3 & vita

Playstation Move Heroes

Sign me up for Zoni Caretaker (Crack in Time) :)

I AM OMEGA!

And I'd like to thank CypherNova139 for the help with A4O :)

Ratchet_Full.png

Correction: you're a Praetorian :P. Congrats.

• Like 1

It has been a long journey.

In Countless Battles through Time and Space....

Through Numerous Skill Challenges....

Traversing Several Time Paradoxes....

And Posing for a Poster on the labels of several Cereal Boxes....

One player Rises to Meet the Challenge.

Tonight, on Vox, watch the galaxy's most prestigious awards ceremony, the R.Y.N.O. awards!

Featuring appearances from Courtney Gears, the Plumber, B2 Brawler, and the mysterious Zoni, all in one jam-packed show, the R.Y.N.O awards is sure to blast away any ratings records!

And you won't believe your eyes when. for the first time in history, the highest award is awarded to the awardee. Ha see I said "award" too many times there. OW! Juanita that was funny!

edit: removed pic of all elite plats, since I need to update it to add the new R&C

After his long 2 year journey, watch as CypherNova139 wields the awesome power of. the. R.Y.N.O. :) :) :D :blink: :P

Edited by CypherNova139
  • Like 1

Already Finished Most Of Them Its One Of My Favorite Games Back On PS2

Only The Vita Collection Remain And Working On It 

Already Finished Most Of Them Its One Of My Favorite Games Back On PS2

Only The Vita Collection Remain And Working On It 

Please sign me up as Lombax Praetorian too  B) 

Added.

It has been a long journey.

In Countless Battles through Time and Space....

Through Numerous Skill Challenges....

Traversing Several Time Paradoxes....

And Posing for a Poster on the labels of several Cereal Boxes....

One player Rises to Meet the Challenge.

Tonight, on Vox, watch the galaxy's most prestigious awards ceremony, the R.Y.N.O. awards!

Featuring appearances from Courtney Gears, the Plumber, B2 Brawler, and the mysterious Zoni, all in one jam-packed show, the R.Y.N.O awards is sure to blast away any ratings records!

And you won't believe your eyes when. for the first time in history, the highest award is awarded to the awardee. Ha see I said "award" too many times there. OW! Juanita that was funny!

post-94664-0-83554900-1455769813.png

After his long 2 year journey, watch as CypherNova139 wields the awesome power of. the. R.Y.N.O. :) :) :D :blink: :P

Wow, congrats dude :yay:. Here's your special reward, I hope you like it:

1Sffb10c.png

Just kidding :P, I'm still looking for a good enough image to use.

A rank-up for me : moving from Zoni Caretaker to Q-force Cadet

Original trilogy done :) (Ratchet 1,2 and 3)

I'm a q-force cadet, with a plat for every game in the original trilogy

Awesome, welcome to Quark's academy. Just sign these papers to agree we're not responsible for any injuries and/or deaths that may occur and you're good to go :P.