Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Bump me up into Lombax Praetorian please! Also in the process of earning my RYNO :D

Awesome, welcome to the Praetorians :highfive:.

Man the Ratchet and Clank reboot comes out next week meaning I'll be bumped down to Squishy Vanquisher.....I.....I don't want to fill in for Lawrence and do the chores again dood.....*shudders*

Oh will I get another signed Courtney Gears CD though?

It's going to be ok dood, we'll go back to the Squishy Vanquishers together. Luckily I know a great hiding place to avoid doing the chores.

Sadly, you won't get another Courtney Gears CD though, it's only 1 per member. You can always buy another one for only 10 million bolts and 1 million raritanium :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

EU releases the game on the 20th so it's already a bit later than US release. Could be that amazon won't be getting their shipment on time or something?

Dunno. I'll have to see if it comes out early in Italy and if the price is acceptable. Otherwise I'll wait the UK release.

Now that the first member has platted the new Ratchet & Clank game, I've added it to the list. Meaning every other Praetorian has been demoted to Squishy Vanquishers.

Sign me up. I've got the plat for R&C 1

I can finally join just need to buy the last gold weapon on Aug20 so just saving that trophy for the platinum, I really hated that 1,000,000 bolt grind...

Lc98e25.png

Nicely done, welcome to the Great Clock. I hope you enjoy your stay :D.

I have bumped up a rank now as I finished Ratchet And Clank 3 so I am now a Q Force Cadet 

Slowly making my way up the ranks :P

All right, just sign these forms to agree that I'm not liable at all for any injuries or death that may occur and you're good to go :awesome:. Enjoy Qwark's academy.

I'm back to reclaim my Rank of Lombax Praetorian, RaC PS4 Plat finally Achieved.

Awesome, congrats on becoming the first Praetorian to get the new plat :yay:.

Thanks Dragon, it's honestly not a bad plat, quite enjoyable, definatly a ground up remake and well worth playing for any R&C fans. Will endeavour to put together a guide within the next week or so for anyone that wants one, unless anyone else is already working on one?

Now that the first member has platted the new Ratchet & Clank game, I've added it to the list. Meaning every other Praetorian has been demoted to Squishy Vanquishers.

There are nearly 100 Squishy Vanquishers after the rank downgrades :blink:. The squishies best be scared.

I've got

Ratchet and Clank,

Going Commando,

Up Your Arsenal,

Deadlocked,

A Crack In Time,

and Into The Nexus already. Going to be working on All-4-One and Ratchet and Clank(2016)...and I don't own Full-Frontal Assualt, but I don't think they will be done by the time that this is over, so I have to settle for being a Squishy Vanqisher until I can get it!

I'm a brand new member but I've looked up guides on here for a while. I loved the idea of this project so much I joined mostly for this. :)

I have R&C1 PS3, R&C2 PS3, R&C3 PS3, Deadlocked, A Crack in Time, and Into the Nexus. 

I'm working on R&C PS4, All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault, and R&C1, 2, and 3 Vita. I have my doubts about some of those trophies on the Vita versions (most Twisty Hoverboard), so I may never get that one. 

A Crack in Time is probably my favorite game of all time; it's good to see some love for my favorite series. 

I hope we get the PS3 games remastered on PS4, so I can replay them and get trophies for Tools and Booty. 

Edited by MosesRockefeller

I do plan on doing more R&C games in honor of the new Ratchet and Clank reboot on PS4, which is totally awesome. I might even give up everything else and save up to buy that game. ^_^

Anyways, I do have plans of the remainder of the R&C HD trilogy this summer so I won't be in the Great Clock forever. You may need to add in another title soon. ;)

I would have bought that game on launch, but I have had some issues with my apartment rent check in the past two months so I couldn't spend any money from my trust fund. But I definitely will be working on that money fund soon.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Sign me up for Squishy Vanquisher ^.^

Got platinums for:

Ratchet and Clank

Ratchet and Clank 2

Ratchet and Clank 3

Ratchet:Deadlocked

Ratchet&Clank: A Crack in Time

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

So 6 in total :)

Got to find those missing games for final plats too!