Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

I've got

Ratchet and Clank,

Going Commando,

Up Your Arsenal,

Deadlocked,

A Crack In Time,

and Into The Nexus already. Going to be working on All-4-One and Ratchet and Clank(2016)...and I don't own Full-Frontal Assualt, but I don't think they will be done by the time that this is over, so I have to settle for being a Squishy Vanqisher until I can get it!

I'm a brand new member but I've looked up guides on here for a while. I loved the idea of this project so much I joined mostly for this. :)

I have R&C1 PS3, R&C2 PS3, R&C3 PS3, Deadlocked, A Crack in Time, and Into the Nexus. 

I'm working on R&C PS4, All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault, and R&C1, 2, and 3 Vita. I have my doubts about some of those trophies on the Vita versions (most Twisty Hoverboard), so I may never get that one. 

A Crack in Time is probably my favorite game of all time; it's good to see some love for my favorite series. 

I hope we get the PS3 games remastered on PS4, so I can replay them and get trophies for Tools and Booty. 

Looks like I'm finally a Lombax Praetoerian! Just platted the new ratchet and clank game on ps4

Lc69df2.png

All that is left is the final skill point on Ghost Station for clearing a section there using only the Dual Vipers so a really easy skill point for the final trophy even though all the skill points were really easy on this they just had so many of them.

would like to sign up for Zoni Caretaker for my plat in Crack in time!

Sign me up for Squishy Vanquisher ^.^

Got platinums for:

Ratchet and Clank

Ratchet and Clank 2

Ratchet and Clank 3

Ratchet:Deadlocked

Ratchet&Clank: A Crack in Time

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

So 6 in total :)

Got to find those missing games for final plats too!

I can't move a rank yet but I do have the 4 done now as I have the original R&C done for PRD.

Added and updated everyone. We need some more Praetorians over here though, otherwise Nefarious might just succeed in taking over the universe with his 96 Squishy Vanquishers :lol:.

Don't worry! I just have to complete challenge mode in the new game, then I'm back and more elite than before!

By the way, can you do a special RYNO medal for the elite, like the medal for Iris student? (Elite = aka the ones with 9 plats + original trilogy on vita, battle royale on ps3 & vita, and move heroes plats)

Sign me up for Lombax Praetorian

I have:

Ratchet and Clank

Ratchet and Clank 2

Ratchet and Clank 3

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

Ratchet and Clank (2016)

This is where I miss being able to rent a system from Blockbuster. I have no desire to buy a PS4 but a Ratchet Platinum is now out of my grasp :(

My family had a membership to Blockbuster for years and I had no idea you could rent a system from there. It is even more of a shame for you since your main man Qwark is the narrator this time around dood :|

My family had a membership to Blockbuster for years and I had no idea you could rent a system from there. It is even more of a shame for you since your main man Qwark is the narrator this time around dood :|

I believe the last they did was for the Playstation, Xbox and Gamecube, but it was still cool (that is how I played FF7 for the first time).

I am hoping with the Playstation 4.5 coming out the Vanilla model will drop drastically and I can pick it up then :)

Just got the plat on the new Ratchet and Clank, sign me back up for Lombax Praetorian!

PS. Can we have a fun medal for the elite Praetorian, showing that we got the plats from the crossover titles and both HD collections?

Edit: forgot to mention: I got the plat for R&C as my 75th plat and 4000th trophy! (Awesome)

Edited by CypherNova139

Updated the OP up to this post. Also added a link to the Ratchet & Clank reboot guide.

This is where I miss being able to rent a system from Blockbuster. I have no desire to buy a PS4 but a Ratchet Platinum is now out of my grasp :(

Same here :(.

PS. Can we have a fun medal for the elite Praetorian, showing that we got the plats from the crossover titles and both HD collections?

Edit: forgot to mention: I got the plat for R&C as my 75th plat and 4000th trophy! (Awesome)

Congrats with the milestones :yay:.

You mean you don't like this emblem? 1S6a7c7e.png

Oh, didn't know you had a medal set up yet.

Still don't see it in the OP though...

I hadn't, that was just a joke. Here's the official emblem:

vCAWPsP.jpgElite

Not a bump in ranking yet, but I recently got the plat for Full Frontal Assault to total 7 games done.

Nice, congrats :yay:. Updated the OP.

Ah, cool emblem!

I have obtain the Platinum for the newest RAC game and have re-earned my place as Lombax Praetorian 

I just finished the newest Ratchet and Clank, which bumps me up to all 9 Platinums! May I reclaim my spot in Lombax Praetorian? Thanks!  

I claim my place as part of the Lombax Praetorian's.

Welcome Praetorians :highfive:.