Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Sign me up, I too have all 8 plats for the R&C series and spinnoffs.

Woohoo another Lombax Praetorian :dance:.

Awesome thread man, love the custom rules and info labels :D

Sign me up for all of them! Quite proud to have every single ratchet plat, stacks and all  B)

Thnx buddy :D.

Do you even have the plat for Playstation Move Heroes and All-Star Battle Royale (PS3 and Vita version)?

I'd like to sign up

So far I have:

• R&C A Crack in Time
  • R&C 1
  • R&C 2: Going Commando
  • R&C 3: Up Your Arsenal
  • R&C Into the Nexus

Just need Deadlocked, All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault. Gonna stack the first 3 on Vita anyway. Thanks for this thread Dragon!

Nice, added you.

I can be a Zoni Caretaker for now since I only have, appropriately enough, A Crack In Time platted right now, the game about the Zoni and the Great Clock lol.

Lol, that's a funny coincidence.

• Like 1

Thnx buddy :D.

Do you even have the plat for Playstation Move Heroes and All-Star Battle Royale (PS3 and Vita version)?

As far as the gaming world is concerned, PS Move Heroes doesnt exist. But yeah, I have the PS ABR stacks :P 

I suppose this means I'm a Q-force Cadet:

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet & Calnk 2

Ratchet & Clank 3

Unless my backlog gets smaller, that's probably as far as I'll get

BTW, did Floriiss make those images for the other parts of the thread like general information?

Ah whew you can't torture me with this one!

And Floriiss did a great job on the images! I can tell she put a lot of work into that one. Of course I'm biased and love our SV banner more :)

Good luck everyone! It'll be interesting to see over time who the biggest fan is! :D

• Like 1

Good, this might be the motivation I need to finish Crack in Time and start Into the Nexus. I would like to be a part of this. Right now, I am stuck as a Q-Force cadet, but eventually I'll get my revenge as a Squishy Vanquisher and then I'll get into the Lombax Guard by 2016.

Games I have platinumed: Ratchet and Clank(the original), Going Commando - both on the PS3 collection; I also have Up Your Arsenal in the Platinum Rain Box but I only need to buy the best armor for the Skill Master Trophy.

Games I am working on: Crack in Time (I did do this game once on my old account, so I am no stranger to it, I just need to get my skills back in gear)

Games I will work on: Into the Nexus - I want to finish Crack in Time because I loved the story.

Games that I guess I should work on if I want to be part of the Prateorean Guard: Deadlocked(didn't really like this game but I did get most of the skill points and finished it), All 4 One(even though I don't like multi-player games), and Full Frontal Assult(I like tower defense games even less)

Also, I know that they showed off gameplay for the original Ratchet and Clank remake so I will probably platinum THAT too when it comes out, once I get a new adapter cord for my PS4. :(

Edited by Maphantom238