Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

So I have the PS4 platinum.. can I get some love as a Zoni Caretaker?

I have the PS3 collection so I do plan on working on those soon. I listed Ratchet & Clank 1 in my summer backlog challenge so i know i'll be working on that probably within the next month or so.

Platinums:

Ratchet & Clank 1 (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus

Ratchet & Clank

Basically, I have every Platinum except Ratchet: Deadlocked / Gladiator & Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force / Full Frontal Assault

Edited by HiryuMK

PJLSgom.png

Credit goes to Floriiss for the banner

b7TL5mS.jpg

Welcome to this Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank. Here I will keep track of every participant's progress and find out which one of us is ultimate R&C fan. Those select few can join the Lombax Praetorian Guard and serve as defenders of the galaxy. In order to claim this prestigious title, you must plat every every Ratchet & Clank game listed below.

If you want to create your own Project Platinum, take a look at this thread for the requirements and to get your permission. Credit for this idea goes entirely to Zone Hunter.

VikhUG0.jpg

• Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event.
  • You only have to complete 1 version (NA/EU/JP) of every game. 
  • The names in the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served. 
  • When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of Fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  • If you want to sign up please refer to which Hall you are eligible and provide the list of your games.
  • If you are part of the Plat Rain Day event, I will accept entries of games were one trophy has yet to be earned. If possible try to leave an easy one as last.

UAGV1Ub.jpg

Below is a list of all the games that count for this event. This list will be updated every time a new game is released and you have to plat it to re-earn your place in the Hall of Fame. Keep in mind that some R&C games have different names depending on the EU/NA version.

qX9MpiK.jpg

If you need help platting any of the Ratchet & Clank games, you can consult the guides linked below. R&C Deadlocked and R&C A Crack in Time don't have a guide on PSNP, so if you're working on those games, feel free to write one. Take a look at the Official PSNP Guide Manual for the basics about writing guides. Some of these games have multiplayer trophies, if you don't have a boosting partner or 2 controllers to do them solo, you can create a gaming session.

People who work together with Iris to unravel the mysteries of the future and write a guide for any of the games listed above will also get a special emblem: vqIMMM8.jpgIris' Student. This emblem doesn't count for the leaderboard, as such it won't get you any extra points.

Ebgr0D6.jpg

Below are the requirements for every rank. These requirements are subject to change once a new game has been released. The descriptions mention 'unique games', which means obtaining a plat for the PS3 and Vita version of the same game only counts as 1 unique game. Once you've platted a new game, let me know and I'll update your stats.

• Lombax Praetorian: This is the ultimate rank. To join the guardians of the universe you have to plat every game in the Ratchet & Clank series (see the Games section for the complete list). Everyone who reaches this rank gets his own double bladed wrench, Praetorian armor, hover boots, talking ship, and a huge discount at every weapon, armor, and gadget vendor. 
  • Squishy Vanquisher: In order to join Nefarious' robotic army you must plat at least 5 unique R&C games. Squishy Vanquishers get their own miniature version of the Biobliterator to turn squishies into robots and a signed Courtney Gears CD. Note that you'll occasionally have to fill in for Lawrence and do his chores while he's off to give a heavy metal concert.
  • Q-force Cadet: Captain Qwark only accepts those who have platted at least 3 unique R&C games (because apparently he has standards now :|). After joining his academy, passing Skrunch's tests, and surviving Helga's death training courses, you'll get your own blaster, Qwark arcade video game, crotchitizer, and green spandex suit with the Q logo.
  • Zoni Caretaker: The Zonis welcome everyone with at least 1 R&C plat. They could really use your help with restoring and maintaining The Great Clock, which is located in the exact center of the universe (give or take 50 ft.). However, you should know that the Orvus Chamber is off limits at all times. Caretakers get their own time-manipulating equipment to help them with their jobs and a motivational speech from Sigrun.
The truely elite among the Praetorians even get their own RYNO and this special emblem: vCAWPsP.jpgElite. In order to get one, you'll have to plat both the PS3 and Vita versions of the R&C games, both Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, and Playstation Move Heroes. Note that these games aren't required for the platinum rank, it's just a bonus for those that like to play all the different versions of the games.

ZXXLzly.jpg

1Se3657b.pngN0EMmzo.jpg1Se3657b.png

37Sd1c32d.pngPHlTa8T.jpg37Sd1c32d.png

27S624d04.pngbR0bZG0.jpg27S624d04.png

2Sbaada2.pngq7cynHY.jpg2Sbaada2.png

Sign me up for Squishy vanquisher please :)

I've got 100% on;

Ratchet and Clank

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsnel

Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time

Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Force

Ratchet and Clank (remake)

• 2 weeks later...

Reboot platted, make me a Lombax Praetorian, please! :)

So I have the PS4 platinum.. can I get some love as a Zoni Caretaker?

I have the PS3 collection so I do plan on working on those soon. I listed Ratchet & Clank 1 in my summer backlog challenge so i know i'll be working on that probably within the next month or so.

Platinums:

Ratchet & Clank 1 (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus

Ratchet & Clank

Basically, I have every Platinum except Ratchet: Deadlocked / Gladiator & Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force / Full Frontal Assault

Zoni Caretaker, just finished the new R&C :)

Sign me up for Squishy vanquisher please :)

I've got 100% on;

Ratchet and Clank

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsnel

Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time

Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Force

Ratchet and Clank (remake)

Lombax Praetorian please! I have every platinum trophy in the Ratchet and Clank series :)

Nice work everyone, added/promoted you all to your respective ranks.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

You know what? It's about time I got into this whole "Project Platinum" thing, and this looks like a great place to start! I only qualify as a Zoni Caretaker, as my only Plat in this series is Ratchet & Clank PS4 (aka Ratchet & Clank the Rebootmake), but I'm hoping to eventually grab the trilogy on PS3... maybe soon, maybe not, I dunno, I plan on bloating my backlog a good deal soon with several upcoming games... :P

You know what? It's about time I got into this whole "Project Platinum" thing, and this looks like a great place to start! I only qualify as a Zoni Caretaker, as my only Plat in this series is Ratchet & Clank PS4 (aka Ratchet & Clank the Rebootmake), but I'm hoping to eventually grab the trilogy on PS3... maybe soon, maybe not, I dunno, I plan on bloating my backlog a good deal soon with several upcoming games... :P

Welcome caretaker, I hope you enjoy your stay at the Great Clock. Be sure to check out other PP threads you find interesting.

• Like 1

Squishy vanquisher it is:

Platinum:

Ratchet & Clank  (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank 2 (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank 3: Up your arsenal (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank: All for one  (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus  (PS3)

As soon as my broken left thumb is healed, I'll finish the rest...

Count me in too with eight platinum ratchet and clank trophies ...

1. Ratchet & Clank 1 PS3 & Vita version
  2. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando PS3 & Vita version
  3. Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal PS3 & Vita version
  4. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  5. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  6. Ratchet & Clank: Qforce / Full Frontal Assault
  7. Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
  8. Ratchet & Clank

Some day I'll do Deadlocked but when I played it on PS2 years ago I really disliked it.

Edited by markcavan

Been busy working on two Ratchet and Clank games for my Summer Backlog challenge - Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal and the new reimagination of the original for PS4, which I just finished the story of. For those who love Dr. Nefarious, they really made him a bigger role pre-robotics in this game. B)

Anyways, I've gotten 2/3 of the trophies in both games so I will probably be wearing The Q in August.

I believe I'm a Squishy Vanquisher:

Ratchet & Clank (Vita)

Ratchet & Clank 2 (Vita)

Ratchet & Clank 3 (Vita)

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (wrote the guide)

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)

Edited by ONUOsFan

Just got another one!  Please update/add me!  I'm a Squishy : )

You already were added as a Squishy :D.

Sorry do t mean to seem picky. But on the list it states I got 6 platinum trophies when I've actually got 8 out of 9? :)

Ok, corrected it.

Well i finally made it, completed both All 4 one & FFA as well as the PS4 reboot. Which makes me officially a Lombax Praetorian.

Nicely done, welcome to the Praetorians :highfive:.

I've Platinumed every one but All 4 One which I might get to eventually but it's a pretty shit game.

I have:

Squishy vanquisher it is:

As soon as my broken left thumb is healed, I'll finish the rest...

Have fun hunting squishies while listening to this Courtney Gears CD :devil:

Sign me up for Zoni Caretaker. I have the platinum for the new R&C.

Welcome Caretaker, I hope you enjoy the stay in the Great Clock.

.......well I have them all and just found this thread xD thanks to Dragon-Archon's signature

Take a look at my profile if you wish and add me to the Lombax Praetorian while you're at it ;)

i've also 100% completed Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty, but they do not have trophies sadly .. :[

Welcome to the Praetorians :highfive:. Good to know the sig was helpful :D.

I'm still hoping for a Tools of Destruction + Quest for Booty remaster with trophy support.

I have deadlocked now so 5plats :)

I also have Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Nice work, updated. You're almost ready for a promotion :D.

Hi guys!

Count me in as Lombax praetorian, I have completed every version of every Ratchet & Clank game.

Only the versions of PS All-Stars Battle Royale are missing.

Welcome to the Praetorians :highfive:. If you plat both PSASBR, you'll be eligible for the Elite emblem.