Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

50 minutes ago, shakie19 said:

Just bagged my 5th RatPlat! Ratchet and clank 3: up your arsenal.

Really enjoyed this plat, still my fave is a crack in time though....

shakie19.png

Nice, have fun hunting squishies while listening to this Courtney Gears CD :devil: .

My favourites are R&C3, Tools of Destruction, and Crack in Time.

Forgot to mention this...

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/69ccc5/trophies/1L78e2ce.png

Here's my platinum, where is my Time Key? I mean, my Chronostaff... oh whatever. I'm ready to protect the Great Clock! (Not planning on doing any more Ratchet and Clank games for the time being unless they reimagine Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal, I might be sending my PS3 to the GameStop trade-in limbo. :( )

7 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Forgot to mention this...

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/69ccc5/trophies/1L78e2ce.png

Here's my platinum, where is my Time Key? I mean, my Chronostaff... oh whatever. I'm ready to protect the Great Clock! (Not planning on doing any more Ratchet and Clank games for the time being unless they reimagine Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal, I might be sending my PS3 to the GameStop trade-in limbo. :( )

You only get a motivational speech from Sigrun :awesome: .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2015 at 7:58 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

People who work together with Iris to unravel the mysteries of the future and write a guide for any of the games listed above will also get a special emblem: vqIMMM8.jpgIris' Student. This emblem doesn't count for the leaderboard, as such it won't get you any extra points.

20 minutes ago, CypherNova139 said:

Oooops, I meant to press Send on a PM - was in the wrong tab.

Lol, ok.

13 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Upgrade me to a Q-Force Cadet please :D. I have the platinums for Ratchet and Clank PS4, Ratchet and Clank PS3 and Ratchet and Clank 2 Going Commando.

Welcome to Qwark's Academy, just sign this form to agree we're not responsible for any injuries or death that may occur and you're good to go :awesome: .

• Like 1

Unfortunately, unless Insomniac decides to work with Hollywood to create sequels to the R&C movie and thus remaking the rest of the trilogy, I will unfortunately not have any more R&C platinums ever again as I got rid of my PS3. (Yes, the HD collection is on the Vita but Dragon told me that the controls sucked ass.)

3 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Unfortunately, unless Insomniac decides to work with Hollywood to create sequels to the R&C movie and thus remaking the rest of the trilogy, I will unfortunately not have any more R&C platinums ever again as I got rid of my PS3. (Yes, the HD collection is on the Vita but Dragon told me that the controls sucked ass.)

Since the trilogy originally consisted of PS2 games, it's probably more likely that we'll get them as PS2 ports on PS4 rather than 2 additional remakes. 

On 25-2-2017 at 8:51 PM, Divewinds said:

I'd like to sign up for this. I've currently got:

• Ratchet and Clank (Vita)
  • Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
  • Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
  • Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
  • Ratchet: Deadlocked

which I think makes me a Squishy Vanquisher :)

Yes, it does. Have fun hunting squishies while listening to that Courtney Gears CD :devil: .

On 27-2-2017 at 7:47 PM, MosesRockefeller said:

Since the trilogy originally consisted of PS2 games, it's probably more likely that we'll get them as PS2 ports on PS4 rather than 2 additional remakes. 

I'm hoping the PSP games, Tools of Destruction, and Quest for Booty get a trophy support at some point.

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yes, it does. Have fun hunting squishies while listening to that Courtney Gears CD :devil: .

I'm hoping the PSP games, Tools of Destruction, and Quest for Booty get a trophy support at some point.

Ditto. Just remember that the PSP games weren't made by Insomniac and are now in the "let's forget about them" category, so ports are less likely. Personally I liked them but I don't see ports as very likely. 

1 hour ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Ditto. Just remember that the PSP games weren't made by Insomniac and are now in the "let's forget about them" category, so ports are less likely. Personally I liked them but I don't see ports as very likely. 

Yeah, I heard about that. I still like to try them out once.

Edited by Dragon-Archon