Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, it's developed by the same studio that created the first 3 Spyro games. If you like Spyro and Crash, definitely try it out.

Then I buy the first game then It`s on offer next year.

4 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Then I buy the first game then It`s on offer next year.

Ok, just keep in mind that the first game is different compared to the other ones in terms of gameplay. For example: it's not possible to upgrade weapons through usage, which means you'll only be using your favourite ones and the most powerful ones.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 7:23 PM, mremerald1 said:

Hi, I'd like to be added please. I have all games and 7 plats so far. These games are some of my favorite games and can't wait for the next one.

Nice, have fun hunting squishies while listening to that Courtney Gears CD :devil: .

On 7/27/2018 at 9:54 PM, OobiGod said:

I'd like to be added. I only have the R&C 1 plat so far.

Welcome to the Great Clock, enjoy your stay.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

It is from the same devs as Spyro :ninja: .

Well the Sounds is the same as Spyro at least.

I`m going to plat both Versions of the Game to see if I`am going for the PS Vita version of 2 and 3 if they are Cross Buy like the First.

1 minute ago, Leon Castle said:

Well the Sounds is the same as Spyro at least.

I`m going to plat both Versions of the Game to see if I`am going for the PS Vita version of 2 and 3 if they are Cross Buy like the First.

I wouldn't recommend the Vita version, the controls of those are horrible. Don't think they're crossbuy, though not entirely sure :hmm: .

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I finally got around to playing the reboot game and re-earned my place as a Lombax Praetorian :dance: .

Congratulations cYAXDtk.gif

I found out all Rachet & Clank, Jak and Sly is crossbuy between the PS3 and PS Vita as I bought Full Frontal Assault/QForce on PS Vita and Got the PS3 Version for Free.

With playing QForce, Should I wait to I get to Mirai Saga to play it?

3 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Congratulations cYAXDtk.gif

I found out all Rachet & Clank, Jak and Sly is crossbuy between the PS3 and PS Vita as I bought Full Frontal Assault/QForce on PS Vita and Got the PS3 Version for Free.

With playing QForce, Should I wait to I get to Mirai Saga to play it?

Thanks. I advice to stay away from the Vita version of the HD games, as those controls are terrible.

No, you can play QForce, it's standalone and more like a short spin-off.

12 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I found out all Rachet & Clank, Jak and Sly is crossbuy between the PS3 and PS Vita as I bought Full Frontal Assault/QForce on PS Vita and Got the PS3 Version for Free......

Please check your facts before posting bad information.

The only Cross-buy titles of the 3 series are Full Frontal Assault and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Also Deadlocked in NA region is given for free when FFA is redeemed.

Also Quest for Booty comes with Into the Nexus. (working code required if disc version purchased)

Edited by CypherNova139
forgot ItN
  • Like 1

I advice to stay away from the Vita version of the HD games, as those controls are terrible.

I liked the PS3 Version better so I took that advise to heart and deleted the PS Vita version.

No, you can play QForce, it's standalone and more like a short spin-off.

Nice, then I can download to PS3.

Just now, CypherNova139 said:

Please check your facts before posting bad information.

The only Cross-buy titles of the 3 series are Full Frontal Assault and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, also Deadlocked in NA region when FFA is redeemed.

Here`s the Facts

11f4167d13baffa779cdccd93be7fd9915348672

bfc5ccceb5f403eb315d0bd6cae8e35c15348672

90b5e94e5f98bc90b1cc3ffb0bad555e15348672

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time looks to be Cross-Buy in NA only

NA only? Weird, I got the Vita version too when purchasing the PS3 version. Though this was at the launch, so it might've been changed in the meantime.

I did only see Cross-Play then looking at the Vita version unless Cross-Play is another word for Cross-Buy.

5 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I did only see Cross-Play then looking at the Vita version unless Cross-Play is another word for Cross-Buy.

No, cross-play isn't the same as cross-buy. C-P means you can upload the save file from one device to the next and continue where you left off, in this game refers to using the Vita version to finding hidden things in the PS3 version, but you'd still need the game first to continue playing :P .

Edited by Dragon-Archon

When looking at the Dutch PS Store it mentions cross-buy, cross-save, and cross-play.

https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP9000-NPEA00429_00-SLYCOOPERPSN0000?emcid=pa-st-111284

Edited by Dragon-Archon

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

No, cross-play isn't the same as cross-buy. C-P means you can upload the save file from one device to the next and continue where you left off, but you'd still need the game first to continue playing :P .

No that's cross-save.

cross-play is online multiplayer - one petson can be on system #1 and play with someone on system #2

When looking at the Dutch PS Store it mentions cross-buy, cross-save, and cross-play.

https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP9000-NPEA00429_00-SLYCOOPERPSN0000?emcid=pa-st-111284

It says that on Norway PS Store too but only on the PS3 Version... What the Heck

https://store.playstation.com/en-no/product/EP9000-NPEA00429_00-SLYCOOPERPSN0000

https://store.playstation.com/en-no/product/EP9000-PCSF00206_00-0000000000000000

Time to buy the PS3 version then :awesome: .