Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Can I sign up if possible I have the platinum for all these games listed 

I really should buy a PS4 to complete the set of R&C games ?

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 0:33 AM, Leon Castle said:

Now I can join as a Zoni Caretaker as I have plated

Ratchet & Clank PS2 ported to PS3

Now I go take care of The Great Clock.... damn my instant transmission don`t work.

Welcome little junior caretaker, work hard and you'll be promoted soon.

On 9/1/2018 at 9:50 AM, Raven_023 said:

Can I sign up if possible I have the platinum for all these games listed 

I really should buy a PS4 to complete the set of R&C games 1f601.png

Nice work, congrats with joining the robotic army. Have fun turning squishies into robots while listening to the Courtney Gears CD :devil: .

4 minutes ago, OobiGod said:

I got the crack in time plat.

Nice, looks like you're ready to be promoted to a Q-Force Cadet :yay: . Just sign this form to agree that Qwark's Academy and its staff aren't responsible for any injuries or death that may occur during your stay here and afterwards you can pick up the goodies in classroom #13 :awesome: .

20 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I have 5 unique R&C plats

• R&C1
  • R&C2
  • R&C3
  • R&C A Crack in Time
  • R&C All 4 One

Im also one game short in PlaysStation Move Heroes and getting that icon. As for the vita versions, i didnt have that much trouble, i found Jak on the vita more frustrating. 

Nice work, congrats with joining the robotic army. Have fun turning squishies into robots while listening to the Courtney Gears CD :devil: .

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 3:28 PM, jonesey46 said:

Can I Join? I have all 9 platinums for all the main series entries. I did this earlier this year and have only just found this thread :)

Of course, in recognition of your hard work you've been added as a guardian of the universe. Welcome to the Praetorians B) .

Dragon-Archon can you sign me up? I have all the games but I'm only missing the platinum of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. I have to get back to that game anyday... Only 13 trophies ahead, looks promising, I might work on them in my vacations starting Saturday.

19 hours ago, BrunoBomb said:

Dragon-Archon can you sign me up? I have all the games but I'm only missing the platinum of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. I have to get back to that game anyday... Only 13 trophies ahead, looks promising, I might work on them in my vacations starting Saturday.

8 minutes ago, FRKN4O said:

Sign me up for Squishy Vanquisher.

have (own) every game except the all 4 one.  

Please sign me up for Squishy Vanquisher. I've got:

1. Ratchet & Clank
  2. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
  3. Ratchet & Clank 3: Up your Arsenal
  4. Ratchet: Deadlocked
  5. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  6. Ratchet & Clank: 2016

I love these games so I'm sure one day I'll end up joining the elusive rank of Lombax Praetorian combined with the shiny Elite badge.

• 1 month later...

I have all the main games.

In order to get one, you'll have to plat both the PS3 and Vita versions of the R&C games, both Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, and Playstation Move Heroes.

Hmm... just PS Move Heroes away... wonder how hard that is. I've been meaning to find motivation to play it again... though the last PS Move (well, Wonderbook; same difference) game I tried to play I couldn't even start, since the lighting isn't good enough even though you can see perfectly through the camera on the tv... decisions.

• 1 month later...

Finished Full Frontal Assault a few weeks back and have Crack in Time almost done (in the next few days). That will leave me only Into the Nexus to achieve the Platinum PP title of Lombax Praetorian.

16 Jan 19: Completed the plat on Crack in Time so only 1 title left now.

Edited by Kevvik