Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

Damn you Dragon :angry: I already have both PlayStation Allstars plats...and I am working on Move Heroes...as soon as the Project Platinum thing was announce I vowed I would get the platinum to the worst game that bears any resemblance to a Ratchet game.

Also those 3 wouldn't even make the B squad, which consists of Tingle, The Prince and Petey Piranha :shakefist:

LOL, I don't know 2 of those B squad :S.

Also if you don't like the banner, I'll ask if Floriiss can switch Qwark with Drek and have the words "Project Platinum Ratchet & Clank" all over his face :P.

It looks like I'm a Zoni Caretaker.  :P

I've platted Ratchet and Clank and Ratchet Deadlocked.

Awesome, added you too :).

Enlist me please as Squishy Vanquisher with

• Ratchet & Clank
  • Ratchet & Clank All 4 One
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
  • Ratchet & Clank: Nexus
  • Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked

Thank you!

Added, enjoy turning squishies into robots :D.

LOL, I don't know 2 of those B squad :S.

Also if you don't like the banner, I'll ask if Floriiss can switch Qwark with Drek and have the words "Project Platinum Ratchet & Clank" all over his face :P.

34ee2c3.jpg

Also the banner is alright... I guess :(

Edited by Dr_Mayus

So you noticed :awesome:.

Oh yeah I noticed. My first reaction was "uh-oh, Mayus isn't going to like this one bit."  :huh:

I'm kind of torn. Part of me wants to get the platinums for the 4 remaining games so I can finish the collection. The other part of me is perfectly satisfied with being a Q-Force Cadet and hanging with Captain Qwark. Plus this green spandex suit is is simply amazing.  :)

• Like 1

34ee2c3.jpg

Also the banner is alright... I guess :(

Who are those guys?

Don't feel too bad, if it makes any difference: I like Qwark's comic relief :D.

Oh yeah I noticed. My first reaction was "uh-oh, Mayus isn't going to like this one bit."  :huh:

I'm kind of torn. Part of me wants to get the platinums for the 4 remaining games so I can finish the collection. The other part of me is perfectly satisfied with being a Q-Force Cadet and hanging with Captain Qwark. Plus this green spandex suit is is simply amazing.  :)

I was also imagining what Mayus would say about that. Doesn't look like he noticed it though :S.

You can always play the games and not plat them. Once more games are released, the requirements for the ranks will be adjusted too. Lol, enjoy the spandex suit :D.

Here's an idea: I don't know who made the Star Ocean 4 platinum that people put on their signatures, but can we not have that for these types of games as well?

A platinum trophy for getting all the ratchet and clank games, metal gear solid games, Hyperdimension Neptunia games, etc.

Here's an idea: I don't know who made the Star Ocean 4 platinum that people put on their signatures, but can we not have that for these types of games as well?

A platinum trophy for getting all the ratchet and clank games, metal gear solid games, Hyperdimension Neptunia games, etc.

That would be tricky considering new games can be released, thus everyone in the highest rank will lose their place.

Also the rewards are created by Dav9834 (as stated a few times in the SO4 first post ;))..

Who are those guys?

Don't feel too bad, if it makes any difference: I like Qwark's comic relief :D.

I was also imagining what Mayus would say about that. Doesn't look like he noticed it though :S.

You can always play the games and not plat them. Once more games are released, the requirements for the ranks will be adjusted too. Lol, enjoy the spandex suit :D.

The B Squad has been dissed :( And I didn't notice the insulting awards until it was pointed out to me...I guess my Rage over the banner blinded me to the other insults in this thread.

The B Squad has been dissed :( And I didn't notice the insulting awards until it was pointed out to me...I guess my Rage over the banner blinded me to the other insults in this thread.

I'll let you in on a secret: the original idea was bronze for Nefarious, silver for Clank, gold for Qwark, and platinum for Ratchet. But the trophy images forced me to change the plans :(.

I see there is now a guide for Up Your Arsenal on the site. Shame, I wanted to write one. Oh well.

Anyways, I will work on Crack in Time later. Right now I need to work on my Kingdom Hearts games.

EDIT: NVM, I found out it links to the PlaystationTrophies.org site.

Edited by Maphantom238

Yeah that is definitely not happening. I'm having a hard enough time, thanks to you, with leaving the games for "Plat Rain Day" unfinished. That's just for 3-4 months so there's no chance I'm leaving the R&C games unplatted forever. I'll finish the collection and just have to deal with leaving the Q-Force. Who knows, maybe Mayus will stage a coup by then and make Qwark the platinum.

• Like 1

Yeah that is definitely not happening. I'm having a hard enough time, thanks to you, with leaving the games for "Plat Rain Day" unfinished. That's just for 3-4 months so there's no chance I'm leaving the R&C games unplatted forever. I'll finish the collection and just have to deal with leaving the Q-Force. Who knows, maybe Mayus will stage a coup by then and make Qwark the platinum.

Lol :lol:, you can do it :D.

To put things into perspective: this is what Mayus has to defeat if he was planning a coup:

Lair-Factor-5-feature.jpg

• Like 1

-

Lol :lol:, you can do it :D.

To put things into perspective: this is what Mayus has to defeat if he was planning a coup:

Lair-Factor-5-feature.jpg

LAIR!!!!!

Also, I qualify for Q-Force Cadet! Having 4 Ratchet & Clank platinum trophies; none of which are the first 3. :P

A Crack in Time

Into the Nexus

All 4 One

Full Frontal Assault

Edited by Tamer

I've only been put down as having one plat for the Ratchet games, but I have 2 -_-

Don't mean to be a pain here xD

My bad, I'll change it.

-

LAIR!!!!!

Also, I qualify for Q-Force Cadet! Having 4 Ratchet & Clank platinum trophies; none of which are the first 3. :P

A Crack in Time

Into the Nexus

All 4 One

Full Frontal Assault

Yep, if only the game wasn't a glitch fest, it would've been one of my favourite PS3 games. 

Lol, did you play the first 3 games on the PS2?

Also you put down 8 for me but I have 11 :)

And if you think your Dragons will stop me...the Trinity has watched Trial of the Dragon numerous times (until that idiot Yosuke broke it :() so we are prepared :D

Lol, that's just 1 dragon. I have an entire army of dragons at my disposal :P.

Also see quote below:

Ebgr0D6.jpg

Below are the requirements for every rank. These requirements are subject to change once a new game has been released. The descriptions mention 'unique games', which means obtaining a plat for the PS3 and Vita version of the same game only counts as 1 unique game. Once you've platted a new game, let me know and I'll update your stats.

I have all but Deadlock. Didn't know that was a game... xD I guess I should get my hands on it then...

Urgh, it was given away for free to those who already had Full Frontal Assault... I do... but I can't get it for free anymore. Sucks that offer lasted so shortly. :(

Edited by MMDE

:blah: , I have no time for your "rules"

Tell you what: if you plat Playstation Move Heroes, I'll add a note next to your name that you platted every game where Ratchet makes an appearance :D.

I have all but Deadlock. Didn't know that was a game... xD I guess I should get my hands on it then...

Lol, ok enjoy. Though that game is a bit different than your average R&C game.

I have 5 of 'em. I like the fact that its "ps3 or ps vita". Having 2 platinums for the same game makes it feel a bit too trophy addict then series lover to me   :P

Nice, I'll add you. Yeah me too, I don't want to force people to play the games again just to get that ugly plat 3 more times (especially since the Vita versions have crappy controls).