I've plat

1. Ratchet & Clank
  2. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
  3. Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
  4. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  5. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  6. Ratchet: Deadlocked

I have still to play "Into the Nexus" and "All 4 One"

Can you sign me up? I have the first Ratchet and Clank Platinum.

Can i join this project? 

I've plat

1. Ratchet & Clank
  2. Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
  3. Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
  4. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  5. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  6. Ratchet: Deadlocked

I have still to play "Into the Nexus" and "All 4 One"

Awesome, added.

If that is one of the qualities that is important to you, I am sure that you could find someone to fit them :).

Thnx, I hope so.

I don't suppose Qwark has room for one more Cadet? If so, I'd like to sign my life away because who knows what'll happen during Helga's training up!

I've currently earned plats in 4 of games and I'm sort of close to another few:

• Ratchet & Clank
  • Ratchet & Clank 2
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  • Ratchet & Clank: Nexus
Hopefully wearing the Q will give me the courage I need to get the rest of the plats and help me prepare for the new game coming out  :lol:
  • Like 1

Sign me up!

Looks like I'm a Squishy Vanquisher, plats as follows:

1. Ratchet & Clank

2. Going Commando

3. Up Your Arsenal

4. All for One

5. Into the Nexus

~50% done with Crack in Time, but it fell onto my backlog.

Nice work, welcome to Nefarious' army. Enjoy hunting organics :devil:.

I don't suppose Qwark has room for one more Cadet? If so, I'd like to sign my life away because who knows what'll happen during Helga's training up!

I've currently earned plats in 4 of games and I'm sort of close to another few:

• Ratchet & Clank
  • Ratchet & Clank 2
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  • Ratchet & Clank: Nexus
Hopefully wearing the Q will give me the courage I need to get the rest of the plats and help me prepare for the new game coming out  :lol:

Excellent more fresh meat for Helga's death course ... errgh I mean on behalf of Captain Qwark, I welcome you to this prestigious academy. I hope your stay here will be one to remember (in more ways than one :awesome: ). 

• Like 1

Sign me up too as a Q-Force Cadet!

I have the plats for Ratchet & Clank 1,2 and 3 on the PS3.

Awesome, looks like Qwark is more popular than I thought.

Count me in as a Squishy Vanquisher!

I've got:

1) Ratchet and Clank 1

2) Ratchet and Clank 2

3) Ratchet and Clank 3

4) Deadlocked

5) A Crack in Time

6) Into the Nexus

Will push to be a Praetorian!

Nice work, good luck with reaching Praetorian :D.

from what I recall of the game I did the co-op on this one using 2 controllers, if you try for all the skill points completing the game with both characters will also award you with both character's unique completions as well as a few others  (most wanted screens etc).  As for the trophies themselves, the only one that can't be done in offline co-op was to simply get into a lobby and then just host a game online (I don't think anyone needs to join you, once you get past the cutscene the trophy will ding according to the guide here).

Edited by Trunksu25
  • Like 1

from what I recall of the game I did the co-op on this one using 2 controllers, if you try for all the skill points completing the game with both characters will also award you with both character's unique completions as well as a few others  (most wanted screens etc).  As for the trophies themselves, the only one that can't be done in offline co-op was to simply get into a lobby and then just host a game online (I don't think anyone needs to join you, once you get past the cutscene the trophy will ding according to the guide here).

Awesome! I'll probably redownload the game then and work on it in the near future.

Edited by Zone Hunter

So i was looking into the remaining R&C games that i have left to do and for All 4 One, do you really need a co-op partner? Can't you just do the trophies on easy while playing with 2 controllers yourself? I finished the game almost 3 years ago and i can hardly remember the trophies.

Yeah Trunks is correct: all the co-op can be done with 2 controllers and hosting a game unlocks the trophy, even if no one joins.

Also: Tali  :wub: .

• Like 1