Project Platinum: Ratchet & Clank

Dragon-Archon

It's okay, Dragon. You can't change the difficulty mid-game if you're trying to claim the three difficulty trophies, but after conferring, it's okay to change the difficulty after the trophies popped, which they did for me last night at 10 PM. And I played on Hard because the difficulty trophies stack, so once you beat the big bad at the end(no spoilers) and the cutscenes play, you get all three trophies and you can go back in time to before the final battle and change the difficulty then. I did that and the final tournament was easy with the RYNO5. ;)

So now I only have three trophies left before platinum pops, and I checked with other forums and it's conceded that you can start Challenge Mode from the main menu, you don't have to fight the final boss again to start Challenge mode and you'll still get the Glutton for Punishment trophy, and you can even change difficulty mid-playthrough and Glutton for Punishment will still pop, as it doesn't state which difficulty you need to be at. But I'll save it for a full morning run as I want to take a break before spending hours getting through all the stuff a second time.

So I'm doing All-4-One right now as my final R&C platinum and I'm really not having a good time. I think it's probably more fun to play online in coop but servers are completely empty. Let me know if you decide to go for it and we can help each other with the Connected trophy (contrary to what trophy guides say, you actually need to play online with another person). 

Iirc, when you buy Full Frontal Assault you get Deadlocked for free. But if you buy Deadlocked...you don't get Full Frontal Assault for free. Seeing as how you already have Deadlocked, I'm sorry! FFA is okay in my opinion, you could probably find it for cheap now and I wouldn't pay too much for it.

Oh right Dragon-Archon - I have 7 plats now since I finished FFA recently! Still a Squishy Vanquishor, but one step closer to Praetorian!

Thanks for putting this Project Platinum together. It really is motivating me to go through my backlog.

Eh, sure.  I can't remember what trophies I do and don't have for all4one, but we can definitely play together.  I'm in the middle of finishing the Sly cooper series, then i'll go back to all for one.  My PSN is dabomb1999123

Finally a Project Plat I can join, or care about the game series.

Plats I have:

Ratchet & Clank: PS3 and Vita

Going Commando: PS3. Working on Vita version as next plat.

Up Your Arsenal: PS3, working on Vita after finishing GC

Deadlocked

A Crack in Time

All 4 One

Full Frontal Assault

Into The Nexus

For the Lombax Praetorian requirements:

- PS Allstars plat on both 3 and Vita.

- I have the PS Move heroes disc... just need to wipe the dust off the move controller ;)

- Pre-order for R&C (PS4)

- An itch to play trophy-less ToD

)

So I'm still a Squishy Vanquisher. :( Well this is enough motivation for me to finally put the move heroes disc in the PS3 (I've had it for a year now)

It's okay, Dragon. You can't change the difficulty mid-game if you're trying to claim the three difficulty trophies, but after conferring, it's okay to change the difficulty after the trophies popped, which they did for me last night at 10 PM. And I played on Hard because the difficulty trophies stack, so once you beat the big bad at the end(no spoilers) and the cutscenes play, you get all three trophies and you can go back in time to before the final battle and change the difficulty then. I did that and the final tournament was easy with the RYNO5. ;)

So now I only have three trophies left before platinum pops, and I checked with other forums and it's conceded that you can start Challenge Mode from the main menu, you don't have to fight the final boss again to start Challenge mode and you'll still get the Glutton for Punishment trophy, and you can even change difficulty mid-playthrough and Glutton for Punishment will still pop, as it doesn't state which difficulty you need to be at. But I'll save it for a full morning run as I want to take a break before spending hours getting through all the stuff a second time.

Ok, I must've confused it with Into The Nexus with the difficulty.

I currently only have the one Ratchet and Clank platinum ready to pop (only need to buy one gold gun) for the rain day :P but it still counts right :D

1. Ratchet And Clank 

Awesome, yeah it counts. Welcome to the Zoni Caretakers buddy :yay:.

Still a Q-Force Cadet, but bump me up to 4 plats please, just finished off Crack in Time today. Only took me 5 years. :P

Lol, ok will do.

Finally a Project Plat I can join, or care about the game series.

Plats I have:

Ratchet & Clank: PS3 and Vita

Going Commando: PS3. Working on Vita version as next plat.

Up Your Arsenal: PS3, working on Vita after finishing GC

Deadlocked

A Crack in Time

All 4 One

Full Frontal Assault

Into The Nexus

For the Lombax Praetorian requirements:

- PS Allstars plat on both 3 and Vita.

- I have the PS Move heroes disc... just need to wipe the dust off the move controller ;)

- Pre-order for R&C (PS4)

- An itch to play trophy-less ToD

)

So I'm still a Squishy Vanquisher. :( Well this is enough motivation for me to finally put the move heroes disc in the PS3 (I've had it for a year now)

Nice, the minimum requirement for becoming Praetorian is 8 plats. Doing all the other things will earn you the right to wield a RYNO :D.

Ok, I must've confused it with Into The Nexus with the difficulty.

Awesome, yeah it counts. Welcome to the Zoni Caretakers buddy :yay:.

Lol, ok will do.

Nice, the minimum requirement for becoming Praetorian is 8 plats. Doing all the other things will earn you the right to wield a RYNO :D.

Yay another point to add to the learderboards, now I just need to try and get the rest of the trilogy finished :D

Still a Q-Force Cadet, but bump me up to 4 plats please, just finished off Crack in Time today. Only took me 5 years. :P

Lolz, that's... *looks nervously at unopened Into the Nexus disc case and sweatdrops heavily* I'll get to it! (sigh) -_-

Anyways, not looking forward to be a Squishy Vanquisher considering how much I despise Dr. Nefarious (that boss fight in Crack in Time was :devil: ) but I'm not really in the mood to do All-4-One or Full Frontal Assault - the former requires online trophies and the latter is a tower defense and I HATE those games. (Yes, I played Plants vs. Zombies but I did it on emulator and spammed save states heavily. :unsure: )

Lolz, that's... *looks nervously at unopened Into the Nexus disc case and sweatdrops heavily* I'll get to it! (sigh) -_-

Anyways, not looking forward to be a Squishy Vanquisher considering how much I despise Dr. Nefarious (that boss fight in Crack in Time was :devil: ) but I'm not really in the mood to do All-4-One or Full Frontal Assault - the former requires online trophies and the latter is a tower defense and I HATE those games. (Yes, I played Plants vs. Zombies but I did it on emulator and spammed save states heavily. :unsure: )

All 4 One was quite fun, and the trophies can be done offline - if you have enough seats on the couch. Get a good friend who knows the game and the trophies are easy.

Full Frontal Assault requires 2 players for the beat the dev times trophy IMO. I hate tower defense games myself, but this was a easy plat (once you get level 5 buzz blades). The online for FFA is horrible, either way too many skilled pros to be fun or the online is dead. Get your 5 pvp matches and get out of there ;)

Into the Nexus was easy enough, but it was quite short and forgettable for a R&C game though.

Yay another point to add to the learderboards, now I just need to try and get the rest of the trilogy finished :D

Oh right, leaderboard. I knew I forgot something :lol:.

Must..... Wield...... RYNO......

Good luck with that, it takes a lot of skill and training to wield one. Only the best of the best can do that.

All 4 One was quite fun, and the trophies can be done offline - if you have enough seats on the couch. Get a good friend who knows the game and the trophies are easy.

Full Frontal Assault requires 2 players for the beat the dev times trophy IMO. I hate tower defense games myself, but this was a easy plat (once you get level 5 buzz blades). The online for FFA is horrible, either way too many skilled pros to be fun or the online is dead. Get your 5 pvp matches and get out of there ;)

Into the Nexus was easy enough, but it was quite short and forgettable for a R&C game though.

A4O has one online trophy: to go online and host a game. I did Over The Top in FFA solo and it's really doable. I believe the 5 pvp matches can be done without an opponent. 

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Oh right, leaderboard. I knew I forgot something :lol:.

Good luck with that, it takes a lot of skill and training to wield one. Only the best of the best can do that.

A4O has one online trophy: to go online and host a game. I did Over The Top in FFA solo and it's really doable. I believe the 5 pvp matches can be done without an opponent. 

I agree with Dragon-Archon's assessment of A4O and FFA. There is only one online trophy in A4O, which is actually tough to do right now as there is no one online.

FFA dev times can be done by one person (as that's what I did too), but making it for the second level was a bit tight for me. FFA does have one online trophy (Hero Academy) but I found there were enough people still playing online that it was fine. 5 PVP matches can be done playing against yourself (set up a custom match with no opponent).

Add me! 

Into the nexus, full frontal assault, crack in time

Great work, have fun at Qwark's academy.

Sign me up. I only have A Crack in Time

Nice, welcome to the Zoni Caretakers.

I got the Deadlocked platinum. Lombax Praetorian, here I come!

Lol, not quite yet. You're missing 4 more plats for the Praetorian rank ;).

I'm a Squishy Vanquisher

I have 5:

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus 

Been meaning to grab Deadlocked & plat it, as I love that game. Will hopefully have that soon. Not as big of a fan of the other two spinoff titles but A4O is a fun enough game so perhaps I'll give that plat a go. FFA is the one that really didn't do much for me when I tried it, but maybe I'll give it another shot and plat it sometime to reach Lombax Praetorian.

So stoked for the PS4 remake too!

Edited by youthCAT1590