Does Anyone Play This Game Online?

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 10/9/2015 at 3:35 PM, Ichiban-Hybrid said:

Online is restricted meaning you cant play with other players from other countries unless they play the same region game as you are. Really makes the sessions that much harder..

I'm kind of confused on this. My trophy list says I'm playing the NA version, but I live in Australia (EU territory in PS region code). Does this mean I cannot play with EU based gamers or does it follow the user's account region and not the trophy region?

Edited by Eraezr

1 hour ago, Eraezr said:

I'm kind of confused on this. My trophy list says I'm playing the NA version, but I live in Australia (EU territory in PS region code). Does this mean I cannot play with EU based gamers or does it follow the user's account region and not the trophy region?

Well for this game it’s actually the games region and console region. I have one Vita that was imported from Japan and unfortunately it couldn’t connect to my lobby even when both vitas are running the same game region.

So if you have both NA game with NA Vita, you’ll probably end up link with players with the same thing. 

Edit: 

Example

NA Game, NA system = NA Game, NA system

NA Game, NA system  NA Game, JP system 

Edited by Ichiban-Hybrid

7 hours ago, Ichiban-Hybrid said:

Well for this game it’s actually the games region and console region. I have one Vita that was imported from Japan and unfortunately it couldn’t connect to my lobby even when both vitas are running the same game region.

So if you have both NA game with NA Vita, you’ll probably end up link with players with the same thing. 

Edit: 

Example

NA Game, NA system = NA Game, NA system

NA Game, NA system  NA Game, JP system 

Oh man. My Vita is from Japan and my game is from NA. Gonna be hard to find that combo.