Explorer Trophy

That player matches doesn't count toward this, you gotta go through matchmake against randoms online.

I helped someone get the trophy through player matches... I myself got the trophy through ranked matches, but the guy I helped wanted the trophy without waiting for matchmaking. I was quite sceptical that the trophy would unlock through player matches but it did  :huh:

I helped someone get the trophy through player matches... I myself got the trophy through ranked matches, but the guy I helped wanted the trophy without waiting for matchmaking. I was quite sceptical that the trophy would unlock through player matches but it did  :huh:

Then it means that the info they gave to OP is false. Hope he reads this and maybe have an easier time with the game.

I remember my friend ThiagoLevi boosted this as well, but couldn't be sure if his party went into matchmaking or whatever, I wasn't there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone else having problems with registering scores? I've only played regular online matches with/against randoms in I think 6 modes, but only got 3 scores. :(

My response from Ubisoft was "Yeah there's a problem, we're not concerned, we're focusing on Syndicate and Chronicles right now.

(Not precisely word for word but pretty much what was actually said).

My response from Ubisoft was "Yeah there's a problem, we're not concerned, we're focusing on Syndicate and Chronicles right now.

(Not precisely word for word but pretty much what was actually said).

Classic Ubi

Will try to boost this now. If it doesn't work at all for me, there is no point to go for level 20 for me.

Is the progress completly saved on the console or is information stored on the server? I think on the servers, but if it was only locally, maybe starting over would be an option?

Classic Ubi

Will try to boost this now. If it doesn't work at all for me, there is no point to go for level 20 for me.

Is the progress completly saved on the console or is information stored on the server? I think on the servers, but if it was only locally, maybe starting over would be an option?

It must be on the servers. I've tried deleting save data, using digital and physical copies of the game, even different regional copies. Makes no difference. Ubisoft even said, yes we can see you've registered a score in each mode, that's not something we've encountered. So I sent them links to various threads complaining about EXPLORER including the one on their own forum site! That's when they hit me with Syndicate and Chronicles being the priority.

The only thing I haven't tried is playing each mode as a RANKED match instead of through PRIVATE custom matches.

Edited by MattyH16

Yesterday I only had three registered scores, today I had all five.

Also I noticed that the scores in the friends lobby (R1) are faster updated than in the templar profile (L1).

Just had a new, sixth score in there shortly after I finished a mode for the first time.

Maybe it just takes a little time