Episode 5 Relase Date

Gonna get on that first achievers list :D

You're in the U.K., right? If so, when does the PSN Store update for you? I usually don't bother to get into the first achievers list in episodic games like these since the PSN Store here in the U.S. doesn't update until noon, so by the time I download and play the episode, over 50 people most likely are already on the top 50 first achievers, lol At least Life Is Strange is not like how you can just get trophies by just finishing all episodes, and bam, you got the plat/100% completion ratio. Life Is Strange has you collect collectibles, but they're not hard to find.

EDIT: Oh wait, I was talking about Life Is Strange, this thread is for Tales of Borderlands, lol My bad.

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez

You're in the U.K., right? If so, when does the PSN Store update for you? I usually don't bother to get into the first achievers list in episodic games like these since the PSN Store here in the U.S. doesn't update until noon, so by the time I download and play the episode, over 50 people most likely are already on the top 50 first achievers, lol At least Life Is Strange is not like how you can just get trophies by just finishing all episodes, and bam, you got the plat/100% completion ratio. Life Is Strange has you collect collectibles, but they're not hard to find.

EDIT: Oh wait, I was talking about Life Is Strange, this thread is for Tales of Borderlands, lol My bad.

I'm not sure when it updates for me in terms of time, but I've been able to play the episodes early in the past. I have my PS3 automatic updates set to 8am, and often it's installed by then.

• Like 1

oh oh ...... im at 97 th plats ... and this month i can finish game of thrones and borderlands.  i dont want to wait to long to finish the storys , but i have to be careful ....  i dont want that one of these are my nr 100 .....

But it is great news :) next time i buy a tales game when it is already fully out , hate the waiting time.

• 2 weeks later...

It's out. I'm downloading it right now. 

EDIT: Looks like it's only out for NZ users so far

EU blog says it's the 21st for EU regions:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/20/new-on-playstation-store-assassins-creed-syndicate-nfl-16-more/

Naturally it's out in NZ already though since you're already on the 21st :P

Edited by zadorvp