Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

The new Atelier games https://gematsu.com/2018/07/atelier-rorona-dx-atelier-totori-dx-and-atelier-meruru-dx-announced-for-ps4-switch

Atelier-Arland-Init_07-10-18_001-600x338

Now there`s a DX version... I just play Plus and give a damn about the Eng dub only/original and DX if it comes west.

• Like 1

You can sign me up.

I completed the arland trilogy (rorona on ps3 while the 2 others as plus editions on the vita), Escha and logy vita as well as ayesha vita. Im currently working on firis.

Also i have not seen atelier shallie as well as lydie and suelle in the game section.

Edited by Maitre

4 hours ago, Maitre said:

You can sign me up.

I completed the arland trilogy (rorona on ps3 while the 2 others as plus editions on the vita), Escha and logy vita as well as ayesha vita. Im currently working on firis.

Also i have not seen atelier shallie as well as lydie and suelle in the game section.

I see potential in you, keep going with Atelier! ?

7 hours ago, DoctorGameGeek said:

Hilarious throwback reference:  

20180701_000535.jpg

Don't feel bad, Rorona.  I was right there with you.  Sterk was trying to take allllll your coins for his hiring fee.  You had to work like a dang mule to be able to afford him.  

Oh yea, dem memories xD 

Still the best ship :awesome: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

We only need the confirmation of the Arland DX trilogy, koei tecmo said on twitter that it's just matter of time 1f604.png

What's the Arland DX trilogy again? Like Plus, but with more new things? I heard about it but forgot what it was ?

8 minutes ago, mecharobot said:

I finally got the Atelier Shallie plat after years since I first got the game:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2739-atelier-shallie-alchemists-of-the-dusk-sea/mecharobot

So this should bring me to 9 plats total and a rank up to Alchemy Master. With upcoming releases, this is likely a short-lived accomplishment.

Nice! well done :)