Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 8:54 AM, Xillia said:

Promote me to silver rank please. I have platinumed Rorona+TotoriMeruru and Ayesha. :D 

You've been promoted. Apologies for not replying sooner. Been living in China since September 2nd, and haven't been able to get internet connection. Updating stuff through someone else' phone sucks.

Also, to everyone wondering about the Arland DX trilogy for PS4, you do not have to get those to reach the platinum rank. However, you can use those as substitues for the vita versions (If you don't have a vita).

If you do decide to get all 3 DX versions along with everything else, you will get an emblem beside your name. Emblem still pending.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up Lydie&Sue. Seems the game nailed most of the best aspects of the other two and most of my favorite characters are returning. Really enjoying everyone's events so far, though it's a shame playable Ilmeria is DLC. Going for 3rd Atelier plat within a year is a bit much, but I can't let them pile up if I'm going to plat Nelke and maybe 1 or 2 of the DX games next year.

• Like 2

On 9/18/2018 at 4:07 AM, GarciaFever said:

Also, to everyone wondering about the Arland DX trilogy for PS4, you do not have to get those to reach the platinum rank. However, you can use those as substitues for the vita versions (If you don't have a vita).

If you do decide to get all 3 DX versions along with everything else, you will get an emblem beside your name. Emblem still pending.

Not sure how I missed this, but that's good. Of course, I'll be getting those platinums as well. It probably won't be for a while; I'm in no hurry to go back to the Makina Domain...

5 hours ago, mecharobot said:

Picked up Lydie&Sue. Seems the game nailed most of the best aspects of the other two and most of my favorite characters are returning. Really enjoying everyone's events so far, though it's a shame playable Ilmeria is DLC.

The two biggest problems I had with the game was exactly that: playable characters and DLC. 80 dollars for the season pass? Fucking ridiculous. It's not even worth half that. A lot of characters that should've been playable simply aren't, not even as DLC. I would've payed $5.99 for Plachta or Corneria. Hell, I would've bought them both (then bitched about the price after).

6 hours ago, mecharobot said:

Going for 3rd Atelier plat within a year is a bit much, but I can't let them pile up if I'm going to plat Nelke and maybe 1 or 2 of the DX games next year.

Lol, unless I counted wrong, I got 7 Atelier platinums in 2017, and 6 in 2016... Crazy, I know.

• 1 month later...

Update as I have the Next and semi-last Mysterious Atelier plat: Atelier Firis

It was a fun Journey and I did not even need good equipment to beat those post.game bosses as I keep using Blitz Stones and the only boss I had problems with was Sophie which I had to get equipment that give Firis more HP and other bombs. Now only one Mysterious Atelier left to do before going to Dusk and hopefully be ready to return to Arland before Arland 4 comes out.

Atelier-Lulua_Fami_11-20-18_001.jpg

... Did they just make Arland 1 Rorona with Arland 2 Rorona's hairstyle to be Arland 4 Rorona? If I remember right She had big boobs(well bigger then that) in Arland 2 but was forced to be young again in Arland 3(was a kid until the true ending). still looking forward to Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland.

The game uses the style of Blue Reflection. Kishida hasn't done "Arland style" in a long while. That's about all there is to it.

Also, game might not use 2D portraits, probably 3D model only. I don't expect the models to vary all that much, though.

Edited by mecharobot
  • Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 8:07 PM, mecharobot said:

game might not use 2D portraits, probably 3D model only

I have the same feeling. but at least Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World have 2D portraits...

Nelk-and-the-Legendary-Alchemists-Atelie

2 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I have the same feeling. but at least Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World have 2D portraits...

Nelk-and-the-Legendary-Alchemists-Atelie

And actually, the last time I read about Nelke the town building looks very interesting and complex with a lot of elements and stuff you can do while play the game and create your kingdom or town, and now I'm looking more for play Nelke than before. The new Arland game is a strange mix with blue reflection character and the same character model like Lydie and suelle or Firis-chan... but hey! it's an Arland game! for sure it will sell a lot of game, you could see Rorona in her 30! do you need something more!? of course no!. 

• Like 2

On 11/21/2018 at 2:05 AM, Leon Castle said:

still looking forward to Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland.

Wait, are you telling me that there is ANOTHER Atelier game coming out? I thought the latest one coming out, Atelier Nelke (or whatever the name it is), was only going to be released in Japan?

Just now, GarciaFever said:

Wait, are you telling me that there is ANOTHER Atelier game coming out? I thought the latest one coming out, Atelier Nelke (or whatever the name it is), was only going to be released in Japan?

Oh yes and they are both coming west

latest?cb=20180714143330

latest?cb=20181026013016

With Nelke, Lulua and the three new Arland games the number of platinum will be 20, of course without the old three Arland games in Japanese and Lydie and Suelle in japanese that has another trophy list and we don’t know yet if DX, lulua and nelke will share the same trophy list with west, if not we are talking about 28 platinum between japanese and english language.

On 12/4/2018 at 7:00 PM, AlchemistWer said:

I just saw the Arland DX game are not a requirement inside the ranking? it's a bit disappointing. 1f61e.png

But if you complete all 3 DX versions, you can earn another emblem :)

Edited by GarciaFever