Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

To participate, you just have to get 1 trophy in any atelier game. Also, this is just a fun event that anyone can try out for. You don't have to platinum the whole series if you don't want to.

Cool, then I'll let you know when I come back to play E&L. For me was very confusing the first time I tried to cook, terrible at the kitchen (cauldron), as in real life :D

I have no Atelier games yet, but I do plan to play one some day *_* Then I'll be back.

How about "the time it's taken for you to answer your member interview questions" :P?

You mean those 6 weeks? That's not much of a difference. Speaking of which, I'm at the final question (which is the first question on the list), so after that it'll be finished :dance:.

• Like 1

I've always wanted to try this series since it's made by the same people who made Disgaea(Nippon Ichi) but never had the money or time. I might pick one up with the money I get from my bet just to be a Potion Brewer. ^_^

Um... not quite. Gust is part of KT, not NIS.

But I don't think that I'll platinum the whole series, there's a problem with that?

Don't worry, only I'll be so crazy to do it xDDDD

I've completed every Atelier game in the series and Totori Plus, I think that's 7, i'd love to get Meruru Plus, Rorona Plus, and Ayesha Plus someday too, just need some more pennies >< this is definitely one of my favourite game series :') <3 Can't wait for Sophie!  :yay:

Edited by JennifairyW

I know i only have one trophy :) but you skipped my post :) plz add :) thx

**added** Sorry about that.

I've completed every Atelier game in the series and Totori Plus, I think that's 7, i'd love to get Meruru Plus, Rorona Plus, and Ayesha Plus someday too, just need some more pennies >< this is definitely one of my favourite game series :') <3 Can't wait for Sophie!  :yay:

**added**

• Like 1

Nice thread, the only thing I don't like is the name of the best rank. Fullmetal Alchemist? Really? If it is relevant in an Atelier game I apologize but right now the only connection I make with it is with some anime (even though I had to chuckle at first). It does the franchise no justice in my opinion.

That being said, I still like this thread and would like to be included. Right now I have the platinums for Meruru, Totori and Ayesha.

Nice thread, the only thing I don't like is the name of the best rank. Fullmetal Alchemist? Really? If it is relevant in an Atelier game I apologize but right now the only connection I make with it is with some anime (even though I had to chuckle at first). It does the franchise no justice in my opinion.

Well, yea, the only connection is the FMA anime.

The Platinum image also showcases that xD

(Now that I have Totori-chan, I kinda don't want to move up ranks, lol xD)

Though, I agree that it should be Alchemy Sage to refer to Atelier series more.

But since A-tan is a Potion Brewer, who else would qualify for Platinum image... Keith? xD

Also, we do not get comments from our Alchemists acknowledging our feats? xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

That being said, I still like this thread and would like to be included. Right now I have the platinums for Meruru, Totori and Ayesha.

I only thought of adding the FMA because Edward is, literally, still an alchemist, but is not studying in the same field as the girls from the Atelier series. Plus, it was supposed to be comedic humor. If people are going to nitpick on the smallest of details, then I might as well change it.

Also, you've been added.

But since A-tan is a Potion Brewer, who else would qualify for Platinum image... Keith? xD

By comments do you mean something that Zone has in his HDN PP thread? Yeh I can do that, but I don't know of any good quotes lol. If you can find some, then I can definitely add it to the OP.

Potion brewer here. Busy with Meruru and Meruru Plus.

**added**

Edited by GarciaFever

I only thought of adding the FMA because Edward is, literally, still an alchemist, but is not studying in the same field as the girls from the Atelier series. Plus, it was supposed to be comedic humor. If people are going to nitpick on the smallest of details, then I might as well change it.

Also, you've been added.

Maybe we could have Astrid as the platinum image with Alchemy Sage as the title. She was pretty cool.

And thanks for adding me to the list :)

Maybe we could have Astrid as the platinum image with Alchemy Sage as the title. She was pretty cool.

And thanks for adding me to the list :)

Point, 4th witch could work...

By comments do you mean something that Zone has in his HDN PP thread? 

Yea, something like that xD

Yeh I can do that, but I don't know of any good quotes lol. If you can find some, then I can definitely add it to the OP.

Heh, if you let me do it, I'll do something how Totori-chan loves me, you don't want that xDDDD

Lol alright, but I don't think Neptune would like that  xD

My harem knows me, lol xD

Also, since some people don't like the name of the platinum, what should I change it to?

I did not mind the name but I believe the consensus was already made =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I'd like to participate, if you don't mind! I currently have platinums in Ayesha and Escha & Logy so I'm an Alchemy Apprentice. Shallie and Rorona Plus are in my backlog and I'm planning to pick up the other Plus versions and the Arland Atelier trilogy at some point  :D