Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

So it's settled. I will put Nelke under the bonus emblem category.

EDIT: I also just noticed that there is a new Atelier game coming out around November 1st, called Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout. I will put this under  "Coming Soon" for the time being.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 2:19 AM, GarciaFever said:

@nyonmyan so aside from what I have listed in the first page, what other games have I missed?

I like to use groups of 3 to keep up with Atelier.

3 Arland, 3 Arland Plus, 3 Arland DX, 3 Dusk, 3 Dusk Plus, 3 Dusk DX, 3 Mysterious, and 3 more left (Nelke, Lulua, Ryza). It kinda gets confusing with these constant releases.

5 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Imagen relacionada

Of course this can sell 150k

-_- ecchi lol. Also, you've unlocked the emblem and you're back at the platinum rank... for now :devil:

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

@GarciaFever, can I be upgraded to Master with an emblem for Nelke? I have the following compete:

Rorona

Rorona Plus

Totori Plus

Ayesha Plus

Escha & Logy Plus

Sophie

Firis

Lydie & Suelle

Lulua

Bonus: Nelke

You've unlocked the emblem and have been promoted.

Hi, 2 questions:

Are there 6 Atelier games on PS3, right? 

What's the play order of the Dusk trilogy? 

I'm expecting to return to the series once I manage to track a "cheap" copy of EU PS3 Meruru (I'm kind of annoying, but I don't want to play the Plus or DX versions of the games..). Today I found a copy of Escha and Logy (not exactly cheap, but whatever..), so, now I have 3 of the 6 games from both trilogies.. 

For now I will think until the weekend about the only copy of Meruru around that I know of (30€+shipping, the same as I paid for Escha and Logy, but no shipping). 

Those and a handful others are essentially what I'm still looking to finish my collection on ps3 (even if I will likely not play most of them...). 

2 hours ago, nyonmyan said:

7, sort of, there's original Rorona and a very different Rorona Plus remake.

Ok, but how different really is Rorona Plus? More content, or just now mechanics? 

It's like Disgaea 3 and 4 on ps3 vs vita kind of changes? 

That could make me think in playing the Plus versions (on Vita). But as it stands, for now I'm mainly interested in playing the original edition of each game, not the re-releases. 

1 minute ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, but how different really is Rorona Plus? More content, or just now mechanics? 

It's like Disgaea 3 and 4 on ps3 vs vita kind of changes? 

That could make me think in playing the Plus versions (on Vita). But as it stands, for now I'm mainly interested in playing the original edition of each game, not the re-releases. 

It's a remake, with gameplay changes, better UI, additional story (spoils some Totori and Meruru stuff) and content, some QoL changes.

I would advise to play original trilogy first and then enjoy Plus versions and their improvements.

If you don't want to play both original Rorona and Rorona Plus then it's better to stick to Plus, as it's straight up better.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nyonmyan said:

It's a remake, with gameplay changes, better UI, additional story (spoils some Totori and Meruru stuff) and content, some QoL changes.

I would advise to play original trilogy first and then enjoy Plus versions and their improvements.

If you don't want to play both original Rorona and Rorona Plus then it's better to stick to Plus, as it's straight up better.

Ok. 

I was mainly interested in knowing if the changes would be worth a replay, because I actually already played Rorona and Totori (ages ago), I'm only missing Meruru from that trilogy. 

The way that you worded it, I believe that the additional content makes it worth to revisit.