Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

More things about Shallie+! This is getting better and better =D It may attack Ayesha as my favorite Dusk =D

Here’s what’s new:

• The Truth of “Dusk” Becomes Clear – In Atelier Shallie Plus, the truth of the “Dusk” discussed throughout the series will become clear.
  • Returning Characters – Ayesha from Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk and Logy from Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky will appear as playable characters.
  • New Episodes – There will be new scenarios involving the returning characters. For example, for Ayesha, there’s an episode where she reunites with Wilbell for the first time in a long time. And for Logy, there’s a reunion episode with Escha. New episodes from the PlayStation 3 events of Atelier Shallie have also been added.
  • Downloadable Content – DLC from the PlayStation 3 version will be included in the PS Vita release, including Escha and Solle as playable characters, the Enchanted Swimsuit costume set, and the extra “Abyss” dungeon and boss. Additionally, Atelier Shallie Plus will have an original boss and costumes, too.
  • First-Print Bonus – First-print copies of Atelier Shallie Plus will included a product code to download an original costume for Ayesha.

• 2 weeks later...

**UPDATE**

For anyone that's still lingering around this thread, i've updated the list to include Atelier Sophie: Alchemist of the Wonder Book. Don't know why it took me until now to include said game. With that being said, the amount of platinums needed to reach bronze, silver, or gold rank will not change.

Also at Shemzi you've been added to the list.

Edited by GarciaFever

I feel bad for getting rid of the Arland trilogy - I just have a bad habit of hating failure, and the fact that you need to fail in Rorona to get a trophy was irking me. Unfortunately, I spent all of my Xmas money(I got it a month early because my sisters aren't going to be with us this Xmas) and cannot afford any new games. (I could rent them, though, I have the deluxe GameFly account.) So I will do some more research and try again - I have a lot on my plate right now, earning my 8th Platinum and working on a special project for 2016. Once I am done there, I will try to get an Atelier game. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I need help! I don't think I'm stuck, I just want an event to happen before I continue with the story. 

1) One of Kyle's events (Red Devil pepper). The (Alt) Hallos Village area hasn't appeared yet. It's the only place I can get those peppers. Also, I've already completed Willbell's great-great grandmother event (in which I get to choose the present between fruits and veg. FYI: I chose fruit).

2) If this doesn't show up now, am I able to do this after the end boss? (And still earn all the trophies?)

I had to skip some earlier events to make the first bazaar/treasure contest event. Maybe it's related to that?

Any information is much appreciated.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm playing Atelier Ayesha PLUS

Edited by Edunstar84

1) What year and month do you have right now? (some events are available from Year 2 on)

2) No. I recommend you to do all quests and view all events before fighting the last boss. Besides, there was a story event in this location so either way Hallos Village will be unlocked (don't remember when, though). 

1) What year and month do you have right now? (some events are available from Year 2 on)

2) No. I recommend you to do all quests and view all events before fighting the last boss. Besides, there was a story event in this location so either way Hallos Village will be unlocked (don't remember when, though). 

1) Year 2, Month 7, Day 23. I'm also on Hard play through.

1) Year 2, Month 7, Day 23. I'm also on Hard play through.

Check your main objectives and I see if you have *Invistigate the Hallos Village* task. If you still don't have it simply talk to certain characters (Marion in particular). This should trigger the event.

maybe it should unlock later?

I don't think so.

That is exactly where was the first encounter with Keith. When you lost to him, you had to go back there again

I remember I had this event rather early in the game (at the beginnig of the year 2 I believe).

I don't remember when the location actually opens but you still have year and half ahead of you, maybe it should unlock later?

Check your main objectives and I see if you have *Invistigate the Hallos Village* task. If you still don't have it simply talk to certain characters (Marion in particular). This should trigger the event.

I don't think so.

That is exactly where was the first encounter with Keith. When you lost to him, you had to go back there again

I remember I had this event rather early in the game (at the beginnig of the year 2 I believe).

OMG!! The power of the internet. A few hours later, and I got it. I did those events though. It is so weird that this event happened way after it should, but then again I'm 4 months behind now.

EDIT: Thanks guys! :D and have a great New Year

Edited by Edunstar84

That's good to hear  ^_^ It is nothing unusual in a Atelier games, you get used to it. Some events can be months later, it depends on what characters you have in party, what tasks you do first.. Oh, and one more thing that can be useful. In Atelier universe it is something like the friendship points. While in Arland series they were visible, they are not here. So if the event for certain character can't trigger take the certain character and walk around the map (friendship points increase as you travel). I think that should be all for now.

EDIT: Thanks guys! :D and have a great New Year

thanks  :)

That's good to hear  ^_^ It is nothing unusual in a Atelier games, you get used to it. Some events can be months later, it depends on what characters you have in party, what tasks you do first.. Oh, and one more thing that can be useful. In Atelier universe it is something like the friendship points. While in Arland series they were visible, they are not here. So if the event for certain character can't trigger take the certain character and walk around the map (friendship points increase as you travel). I think that should be all for now.

But... Kyle is an NPC =D NPCs do not have events tied to their friendship =D

They are either random/day based/elapsed days based or with no restrictions =D

don't be so rude to me  :D. Yeah I know. I didn't mean Kyle and other NPCs in that post. He said it is his first contact with this series, so in fact I thought this tip might be helpful with other games (especially the first three games).

don't be so rude to me  :D. Yeah I know. I didn't mean Kyle and other NPCs in that post. He said it is his first contact with this series, so in fact I thought this tip might be helpful with other games (especially the first three games).

I don't know if you two remember or if it's just with the PLUS version, but even though Kyle is an NPC, his events are tied with Juris'. So Kyle's events were important. I tried to defeat the dragon, but got my butt handed to me. So now I'm off to make the ultimate weapons!

Rorona, Totori and Meruru means....ARTISAN!  I have the rest awaiting launch in the backlog so.... eventually.

Sign me up for Potion Brewer. I only have one trophy in Atelier Ayesha Plus.

I'm keen on this. Put me down for Alchemy Apprentice. I only have the Ayesha plat currently

Added all of you.