Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

• 2 weeks later...

I might rent the Alchemist of Dusk series and try to plat them - the Arland trilogy is something I wanted to try but got cold feet on, maybe the Dusk trilogy will be better. Also, I feel your pain, Satoshi, but I think the developers might have caught a bug in the DLC and didn't want to send out inferior product. ;)

I might rent the Alchemist of Dusk series and try to plat them - the Arland trilogy is something I wanted to try but got cold feet on, maybe the Dusk trilogy will be better. 

Yea, Dusk is more beginner-friendly.

On the other hand... you may have harder entrance to Arland if you want to Plat this PP =D

Also, I feel your pain, Satoshi, but I think the developers might have caught a bug in the DLC and didn't want to send out inferior product. ;)

No, that's never the case.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Finally got Atelier Ayesha plus platinum! Really annoying to figure out how to put some traits on the final items.

Atelier Ayesha PLUS

Hey guys! I need help again. I just can't figure out how to transfer Virtual Image onto a whetstone or a dye. I already have the ingredient Shining Crystal. 

I used this 2 threads at Gamefaqs to make everything (items and equipment's):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/771444-atelier-ayesha-plus-the-alchemist-of-dusk/71366736

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/771444-atelier-ayesha-plus-the-alchemist-of-dusk/71007486

Hope it helps you.

Finally got Atelier Ayesha plus platinum! Really annoying to figure out how to put some traits on the final items.

I used this 2 threads at Gamefaqs to make everything (items and equipment's):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/771444-atelier-ayesha-plus-the-alchemist-of-dusk/71366736

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/771444-atelier-ayesha-plus-the-alchemist-of-dusk/71007486

Hope it helps you.

Thanks! It's so frustrating. I only have one more trophy to go before the platinum!

Needed to cancel my pre-order for the LE for this :/ Using a EU ID on one of my vita's and a Japanese on the other...

I actually didn't know about it until I saw your post on Siliconera. xD

I seriously thought this would never happen in Atelier game again after the fiasco with vanilla A-sha.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

So, master alchemists. I'm planning to start Rorona+ soon, do you have any advice on how to keep up with the schedule? I've played Totori once before on another account but I failed miserably at meeting the first deadline and I didn't feel like my characters were getting stronger at all. u__u

Also, can you carry anything over to NG+ even if you got the bad end?

Edited by Xhillia

So, master alchemists. I'm planning to start Rorona+ soon, do you have any advice on how to keep up with the schedule?

Uuuum... if it's like original Rorona then... it's gonna be a hell... prepare for that.

In Rorona's case, concentrate on doing assignment things. Forget everything else before you are finished with assignment.

Once you are finished, you are free to do whatever you want, which should be friend quests to raise friendship.

Always wholesale the commonly asked products so you don't need to burn days to create them again.

After and only after all of this, comes leveling =)

Also, can you carry anything over to NG+ even if you got the bad end?

Iirc, bad ending does not work as transferable data.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sign me up please, I have so far 9 Trophies in Atelier Meruru Plus, 24 Trophies in Atelier Rorona Plus and 8 Trophies in Atelier Totori Plus.

*squeals*

Ok I have to calm down. Can't screw this up. It's been so long since I've seen anyone say anything regarding Atelier. Have to play it smooth:

You've been added.

Nailed it!

• Like 2

Okay I'm trying and failing at making the Ultimate Weapons. I hope this video is good because I really need visuals: 

Are you using it to make the weapons in Ayesha or Ayesha plus? Cause in Ayesha plus that won't be enough to defeat the secret bosses to get the platinum.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...