Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

Well, are there any guides that could help me. I'm pretty much hopeless.

There are no step-by-step guides that deal with equipment good enough to beat Ayesha Plus post-game bosses.

At the same time, you can find all necessary info through google.

My advise is to use the video posted above to make second-tier equipment which will carry you through original bosses.

Then all you have to do is to learn Nimbus Stone/Madder Iron loop here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/771444-atelier-ayesha-plus-the-alchemist-of-dusk/72701926

And using learned mechanics make equipment listed here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/771444-atelier-ayesha-plus-the-alchemist-of-dusk/71366736

You can also get some additional opinions on item builds on GameFAQs.

There are no step-by-step guides that deal with equipment good enough to beat Ayesha Plus post-game bosses.

At the same time, you can find all necessary info through google.

My advise is to use the video posted above to make second-tier equipment which will carry you through original bosses.

Then all you have to do is to learn Nimbus Stone/Madder Iron loop here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/771444-atelier-ayesha-plus-the-alchemist-of-dusk/72701926

And using learned mechanics make equipment listed here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/771444-atelier-ayesha-plus-the-alchemist-of-dusk/71366736

You can also get some additional opinions on item builds on GameFAQs.

I've been on gamefaqs and have seen those pages months ago. I guess I won't be able to get the plat then.

I don't think that Ayesha's alchemy system is hard, but regardless, you can try other Atelier games. Arland games and Eschatology have precise instruction while Shallie is easy enough to complete with basic equipment.

Also, check these.

Edited by nyonmyan
  • Like 1

Like nyonmyan said, there are no step-by-step guide. You'll have to look the final properties on a item and try to make them by yourself. You can use guides to know where to find which ingredients has what traits. Remember you can use Nimbus stone/Madder iron as its own ingredient (loop) so try to put properties on those items.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I'm not earning any Atelier platinums any time soon, but I've returned to the series, picking up my Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny playthrough after the one year long hiatus. Was suprised to see that I've stopped very close to the endgame. Have Grand Phantasm lying around unplayed for quite some time too, so will need to do that next... 

Oh, and there are also the Mana-Khemias... yep, definitely no Atelier plats for me for a long time yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got the platinums for Totori plus and Ayesha plus, bringing my total up to 3 so please upgrade me to Alchemy Artisan.

Now comes the wait for a sale on Meruru plus.

Hey Warpedsavior. Sorry I haven't been on here is a while. Got obsessed with Pokemon GO. You've been upgraded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can i join as a Potion brewer to the competition? :)

Having just obtained Atelier Rorona Plus as of late, May I be added to the roster please.

Hi Garcia, can I please sign up as an Alchemy Apprentice? I just got my first platinum with Atelier Sophie!

It was an amazing introduction to the serie and I'm looking forward to play more.

Thanks

All of you have been added to the list.

• Like 1