Ps Vita Horror games

RadiataStory

VLR Zero Escape counts as Horror too then.

That's something I would not say.

If you compare Corpse Party and Zero Escape, you see that CP works with the horror atmosphere including the visuals, thus, making it true horror game rather than VLR where characters only feel the possibility death but not because they would be around horror scenery, but because of possibility to be killed.

And heck, how can you consider something with a cute rabbit horror, usa~? xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Also, talking about Corpse Party, I forgot one.

Yomawari, the new NIS game that is gonna be released soon. It may take a while 'till it comes in West, but it's definitely something that falls under Horror category.

You forgot a lot more... like any J-Game with dubs :awesome:

Edited by Urushiro
  • Like 2

It depends on the type of horror that you want really. A story-dependent horror or just simply something that can make you jump. For the former we have quite a bit on Vita but most of them are already mentioned. But if you're just looking for something to scare the heck outta you on those lonely Saturday nights, then yea quite a lot of those are available on STEAM, like Cobby said.

Btw I wonder what happened to that Project Scissors. Havent heard anything about it in months

It got renamed into NightCry and will be released this December (if we're lucky and there won't be any delays). Also, it's going to be PSN only.

Oh so it already has a release date. Shame that it's gonna be PSN only but it sure does look promising ;o