Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

3 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@jem you started Record of Agarest War Zero and didn't finish the main story? I don't blame you for doing so, as the amount of time that you need to dedicate to said game is crazy, especially when you have to do the game's Hard Mode and Digest mode.

I'll beat it eventually. I think I need to go back and level grind a bit before moving forward, so I decided to work on some other stuff and come back to it later.

Well, I tried God Survival with Poseidon and got it on my first try (easily). With that out of the way, I quickly got the plat, giving me the Gold Saint Emblem and making me the first person to plat every game in the "Lone Warriors" tab. The plat was also my 7,500th trophy, which happened to be my trophy goal for this year, so that's cool.

That makes 25 platinums. There's really not much left (for now at least). I think I'll tackle Xenoverse 2 next. I'm saving Dragon Quest until there's absolutely nothing else left.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jem said:

Well, I tried God Survival with Poseidon and got it on my first try (easily).

I used him too on BS Survival, his :triangle: Combo is powerful

11 hours ago, jem said:

Xenoverse 2

It`s way better then the first one and easier to plat, I have to go back to that game to see my Saiyan Character take on Goku Black.

While doing some Christmas shopping, I found Xenoverse 2 for $15 and just couldn't say no. I got about half of the trophies in just over 24 hours, but since I'm going back to college tomorrow, the plat will have to wait until winter break.

On 11/25/2017 at 9:42 AM, Leon Castle said:

It`s way better then the first one and easier to plat, I have to go back to that game to see my Saiyan Character take on Goku Black.

From what I've played so far, I agree. The story is a bit more fleshed out, and there's always something to do, rather than just grind PQs. A lot of the music is really catchy too. Every time I start up the game, I just take a minute and dance to this:

Spoiler

• Like 1

Took a look at Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2`s Trophies and saw they added 5 DLC Trophies. That was a surprise :jaymon:. @jem then you get back on your winter break, I can help you with the online Trophies as I need to level my Main to level 99(Good Thing She`s level 80)

Well, for the second time in a row, we've only gotten one banner submission (sort of). @Leon Castle sent in a banner idea with various images to use, but the banner itself hasn't been made yet. I've been a bit busy with projects lately, but I'll have that made in the near-future. In the meantime, Leon can enjoy his new Artist emblem.

On 11/27/2017 at 6:08 PM, Leon Castle said:

Took a look at Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2`s Trophies and saw they added 5 DLC Trophies. That was a surprise :jaymon:. @jem then you get back on your winter break, I can help you with the online Trophies as I need to level my Main to level 99(Good Thing She`s level 80)

It's kind of weird that the DLC was added the day I stopped playing. I'll be back in a little over two weeks, so we can work on it then.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jem said:

It's kind of weird that the DLC was added the day I stopped playing. I'll be back in a little over two weeks, so we can work on it then.

I found it weird they added DLC Trophies at all. Okay, sent a Friend request then you are ready.

The new banner is up! I contemplated adding more emblems too, but I think I'll wait until the next major upgrade.

Next year seems to be a great year for Shonen Jump with eight games announced by my count so far (which is ironic since I've platted exactly eight Shonen Jump games this year). What's everyone most excited for? For me, it's Hokuto ga Gotoku. I really hope it gets a Western release (unless it already has and I just don't know about it yet).

22 hours ago, jem said:

Next year seems to be a great year for Shonen Jump with eight games announced by my count so far

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Dragon-Ball-FighterZ-logo.jpg

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

naruto_to_boruto-shinobi_striker1.png

Gintama Rumble

Gintama-Rumble_2017_09-03-17_007.jpg

Hokuto ga Gotoku

latest?cb=20170827013453

One Piece: Grand Cruise

OnePieceGrandCruise-1.jpg

One Piece: World Seeker

maxresdefault.jpg

(No trailer so far)

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice

My-Hero-Academia-Ones-Justice_Site_12-04

(No trailer but some pics)

My-Hero-Academia-Ones-Justice_Site_12-04

Black Clover: Project Knights

19de7d434bf3361ebab4980e2d83a40315124787

I can update this as more trailers come

8 games so far.

22 hours ago, jem said:

What's everyone most excited for?

I`am most excited for Dragon Ball FighterZ

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

7 games so far.

I`am most excited for Dragon Ball FighterZ

Ah, I accidentally counted Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia, but it's technically not Shonen Jump, so that probably won't be added (I'm still excited to play it though).

I didn't know about One Piece: World Seeker though. The eighth game I was referencing was One Piece: Grand Cruise.

It's a VR game though, so I don't know how the trophy list will look like.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jem said:

I didn't know about One Piece: World Seeker though. The eighth game I was referencing was One Piece: Grand Cruise.

I forgot that game. There`s been no more news about it(maybe that`s why I forgot it). I added it to the ``Shonen Jump 2018 games list``(is there a better name for it?) so people can see what Shonen Jump games is coming out. maybe get excited for one or all games.

18 hours ago, jem said:

It's a VR game though, so I don't know how the trophy list will look like.

Most VR games have no plat but Games that can use VR have no Trophies based on VR Mode but if this game turn out to have a plat(and come to the west) please make it a Bonus Game as PSVR is very expensive.

7 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I forgot that game. There`s been no more news about it(maybe that`s why I forgot it). I added it to the ``Shonen Jump 2018 games list``(is there a better name for it?) so people can see what Shonen Jump games is coming out. maybe get excited for one or all games.

Most VR games have no plat but Games that can use VR have no Trophies based on VR Mode but if this game turn out to have a plat(and come to the west) please make it a Bonus Game as PSVR is very expensive.

It'll almost definitely be a bonus game.

I may add a preview section to the PP. I never saw the need to do it in the past, but with so much coming up, it finally makes sense to include it.

4 hours ago, jem said:

I may add a preview section to the PP. I never saw the need to do it in the past, but with so much coming up, it finally makes sense to include it.

I have added a News section to some of my PPs, a preview/news section is a nice reminder for then new games comes out.

14 hours ago, jem said:

I added this and the official trailer to the opening post.

Here`s some more official trailers

Dragon Ball FighterZ

One Piece: World Seeker

Black Clover: Project Knights`s Official Name is Black Clover: Quartet Knights

• Like 1

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice and One Piece: Grand Cruise is coming west!

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/hero-academia-ones-justice-coming-west-ps4-xbox-one-switch-pc-2018

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/one-piece-grand-cruise-coming-west-2018

And Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2`s last DLC details

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-details-dlc-extra-pack-2-free-update

A new story mode that you embark on Time Patrol with your Master Characters and meet a Four-Eyes Long Ear Dude with a Sword named ``Fu``

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice and One Piece: Grand Cruise is coming west!

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/hero-academia-ones-justice-coming-west-ps4-xbox-one-switch-pc-2018

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/one-piece-grand-cruise-coming-west-2018

And Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2`s last DLC details

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-details-dlc-extra-pack-2-free-update

A new story mode that you embark on Time Patrol with your Master Characters and meet a Four-Eyes Long Ear Dude with a Sword named ``Fu``

Little surprise there. I added My Hero Academia as upcoming main content, but as discussed earlier, One Piece Grand Cruise will stay as filler due to it being a VR game.

34 minutes ago, jem said:

Little surprise there. I added My Hero Academia as upcoming main content, but as discussed earlier, One Piece Grand Cruise will stay as filler due to it being a VR game.

There was hints of My Hero Academia coming to west, well now we have to become Super Heroes(or Plus Ultra) to get Super King of the Bankai Hokage Hamon Pirate Saiyan Champions rank in 2018.

17 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

There was hints of My Hero Academia coming to west, well now we have to become Super Heroes(or Plus Ultra) to get Super King of the Bankai Hokage Hamon Pirate Saiyan Champions rank in 2018.

It would be kind of weird if it didn't get localized, given the huge popularity of My Hero Academia.

Yeah, there are going to be a lot of new emblems next year.