Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Hokuto ga Gotoku latest trailer

I hope SEGA brings this to the west.

Me too! It's been a while since I've been so hyped for a game. Everything I've seen about this game so far has been absolutely fantastic. As always, the trailer has been added to the opening post.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I found out that Black Clover: Quartet Knights is coming to the west and I found out about it from a E-mail from Bandai Namco, then later I took a look at https://gematsu.com/2018/01/black-clover-quartet-knights-first-gameplay-details-screenshots,

Black Clover: Quartet Knights is due out worldwide for PlayStation 4 and PC in 2018

I must have forget to look then reading news about it.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I found out that Black Clover: Quartet Knights is coming to the west and I found out about it from a E-mail from Bandai Namco, then later I took a look at https://gematsu.com/2018/01/black-clover-quartet-knights-first-gameplay-details-screenshots,

I must have forget to look then reading news about it.

It was only a matter of time. Good news nevertheless.

This is probably a good time to announce the upcoming changes to the PP. DBZ Fighters is coming out on the 26th, meaning that the Super Saiyan emblem will change. However, only the top rank will change this time around, meaning that no one is in danger of dropping a rank. Gintama is also coming out on the 18th. While I doubt that'll be localized, I'll give it a month or two before I officially make it a filler game.

Unrelated to updates, I platted both DBX 2 and Dragon Quest Heroes last week, bringing me to 27/29 main games. All that remains are Dragon Quest Builders and Dragon Quest Heroes II, two games that have never been platted on this PP before. Will I be the first to traverse the unknown and complete the Shonen Jump PP? Stay tuned to find out!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jem said:

It was only a matter of time. Good news nevertheless.

This is probably a good time to announce the upcoming changes to the PP. DBZ Fighters is coming out on the 26th, meaning that the Super Saiyan emblem will change. However, only the top rank will change this time around, meaning that no one is in danger of dropping a rank. Gintama is also coming out on the 18th. While I doubt that'll be localized, I'll give it a month or two before I officially make it a filler game.

Unrelated to updates, I platted both DBX 2 and Dragon Quest Heroes last week, bringing me to 27/29 main games. All that remains are Dragon Quest Builders and Dragon Quest Heroes II, two games that have never been platted on this PP before. Will I be the first to traverse the unknown and complete the Shonen Jump PP? Stay tuned to find out!

*insert Dragon Ball Z credits music*

Also, you might be the only person (so far) to get the plat for both games, and be able to reach platinum rank. I'm still tackling Final Fantasy 13 and the grind towards getting all weapons/accessories is still kicking my ass. At chapter 12 (Eden), and some of these monsters are assholes.

Edited by GarciaFever

On 1/15/2018 at 10:19 PM, jem said:

Dragon Quest Heroes

What level is safe to start the ``Kill the Metal King Slimes until all party members I need are level 99``?

On 1/15/2018 at 10:19 PM, jem said:

Dragon Quest Builders

I played a demo of that game and it was fun.

2 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

What level is safe to start the ``Kill the Metal King Slimes until all party members I need are level 99``?

I played a demo of that game and it was fun.

As soon as you beat the main game, you're ready to kill Metal King Slimes. All you need is a critical hit.

1 hour ago, jem said:

As soon as you beat the main game, you're ready to kill Metal King Slimes. All you need is a critical hit.

As far as I know, most (if not, all) metal slime have around 5 HP max, but then again this is based off of me only having played Dragon Quest 8 many years ago.

6 hours ago, jem said:

First time I killed a Metal King Slime, all my party members was dead due to those other monsters. the party levels is ``42-47``, what I meant was what level could the party be to survive the other monsters?

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

First time I killed a Metal King Slime, all my party members was dead due to those other monsters. the party levels is ``42-47``, what I meant was what level could the party be to survive the other monsters?

Even on a high level, your party members can still easily die if you ignore the other monsters. Though if you want to make things slightly more bearable, finish all the quests first to get everyone 10-15 level ups. It also helps to have high defense orbs and to have Jessica in your party for healing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jem said:

Even on a high level, your party members can still easily die if you ignore the other monsters. Though if you want to make things slightly more bearable, finish all the quests first to get everyone 10-15 level ups. It also helps to have high defense orbs and to have Jessica in your party for healing.

Gotta save a lot of money and good thing I have always have Jessica in my party, Quest 100 is a little hard for me to do as I have to use the MCs only and I`am mostly used to Terry...

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-dlc-extra-pack-2-adds-jiren-android-17-dragon-ball-super

Jiren and the Dragon Ball Super version of Android 17 is the new characters... WHAT?! my character can turn into Super Saiyan Blue! Awesome

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/dragon-ball-fighterz-adds-playable-android-21

She`s a android that can turn into a Majin? No Bardock(I hope He`s a DLC character)

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Gotta save a lot of money and good thing I have always have Jessica in my party, Quest 100 is a little hard for me to do as I have to use the MCs only and I`am mostly used to Terry...

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-dlc-extra-pack-2-adds-jiren-android-17-dragon-ball-super

Jiren and the Dragon Ball Super version of Android 17 is the new characters... WHAT?! my character can turn into Super Saiyan Blue! Awesome

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/dragon-ball-fighterz-adds-playable-android-21

She`s a android that can turn into a Majin? No Bardock(I hope He`s a DLC character)

Hmm. It was a little easier for me since I used Luceus at least somewhat. Save that and the weapon-related quests for last since those are the hardest. I'd recommend starting with the character-based ones since those are kind of interesting and take a little while to fully develop.

I still haven't watched Super, so I'm not going to click the links, but that's pretty cool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GarciaFever said:

Seeing as the game is roughly 1 week away from release, I thought this site would have the trophy list uploaded. Haven't seen anything yet, so is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Well, it's certainly not a good thing, but I wouldn't exactly call it bad either. I doubt the game would get delayed this close to release. We just need to be patient.

No offence, but am I the only one who finds this PP to be really confusing to follow? Maybe it's because my sight is poor, but there's a lot happening everywhere in the OP. I wanted to sign up, but I'm honestly not even sure how to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...