Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

Got Battle of Z Plat

and Jojo Bizzare Adventure plat.

You've been added!

It's not that part I have a problem with, but the 2nd stage where you have to fight the Jinchuriki. I can't get past that part properly most of the time...

Well, here is the guide I used to S Rank that mission. I hope it helps.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/676845-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-3/answers/346795-how-do-i-beat-the-last-battle-with-a-s-rank

I would like to sign up so far I have the following

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Generations

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja: STORM 2

NARUTO STORM 3

NARUTO STORM R

I am working on others but still have a bit to go :)

I would like to sign up so far I have the following

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Generations

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja: STORM 2

NARUTO STORM 3

NARUTO STORM R

I am working on others but still have a bit to go :)

You've been added! You're only one platinum away from becoming an Ultimate Sidekick!

I have J-Stars, Naruto Storm 3 and Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD. Loving this series idea; making me realise that I am focusing too much on playing my backlog of games, instead of the games that I truely care about (most japanese games like the tales series, games in this list, etc)

Hey, I'd like to sign up. 

I'm just sitting on one platinum. The original One Piece: Pirate Warriors. Although I did it twice (NA/JP) :P

You have both been added!

And with that, 75% of the leaderboards are officially Trainees. They are slowly but surely taking over this thread!

Yo let me in on this.

I've got

Naruto Storm 3

One Piece Pirate Warriors

JoJo All-Star Battle

I really just wanna rep JoJo.

You've been added! I finally finished Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders yesterday and am thinking about going after All-Star Battle next on this list.

You've been added! I finally finished Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders yesterday and am thinking about going after All-Star Battle next on this list.

I'd recommend reading the manga first (Or waiting for part 4 to get animated now that it's been announced). The game does a rather poor job at explaining the story, so it's better to know the story beforehand.

I'd recommend reading the manga first (Or waiting for part 4 to get animated now that it's been announced). The game does a rather poor job at explaining the story, so it's better to know the story beforehand.

Oh, I didn't see that part 4 was confirmed. In that case, I'll just wait for that to air first. I have a bunch of other games to complete on this list anyway.

Shout out to TheFinalEmblem for making a trophy guide for Dragon Quest Heroes: The Tree's Woe and the Blight Below, which is now in the main post. I try to look out for new guides about once a week, but if anyone happens to make a new guide for one of the many games in this PP without one, please post in the thread so that I can add it to the main post right away.

Trainee for now, Platted One Piece Unlimited World red finally last night.

Will finish off Pirate Warriors 1 + 2 soon plus i really must get back to doing Bleach too.

Congrats on your newest platinum! You've been added!

Also, I am working on two new features to the Shonen Jump PP, so everyone be on the lookout for an update either tonight or tomorrow.

UPDATE: As promised, the two new features are now on the front post.

1. There is now a new emblem called Archaeologist, which is earned for creating at least one guide for any of the games listed in the Shonen Jump PP. They can either be full-out trophy guides or something different like the character guide for DBZ: Battle of Z. If there's more than one author, everyone involved in the guide will get the emblem. Congratulations to blue_flare9001 for being the first Archaeologist, and hopefully there will be more in the future.

2. A few weeks ago, Zone messaged the current PP owners about having a stats page for the different ranks. A long story short, most of the PP owners weren't really interested, but I thought a stats page would be great for the Shonen Jump PP since there are so many emblems in addition to the trophy categories. It took me a while, but I finally finished the spreadsheet, which can be accessed under the section, Statistics. Players are listed in order of average rarity, so people can use this as a second form of friendly competition.

• Like 1