Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

Omega Saint is now officially Gold Saint (kind of weird that it's not a gold rank, but whatever).

Also, I have now beaten the Hades Arc and have unlocked the majority of the characters along the way. I have 56 assist phases left to unlock, and since that's going to probably take a while, rather than pop the remaining trophies, I'm prepping them in case I need a giant point burst down the road.

• Like 1

I grossly overestimated how long Another Mode would take. I ended up getting 31/56 of the remaining assist phrases today. At this rate, I may just pop the plat next weekend after all.

EDIT: Make that 38/56. I somehow got 7 more in the half hour of extra time I put in tonight.

Edited by jem
  • Like 1

After 53 long hours and just over 1000 battles, I have finally completed Another Mode! The plat is now officially prepped!

What I thought would take over a month apparently took three days, so I really have no reason to save the plat now. I should get it tonight. ^-^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JuniorXX1000 said:

Only got 3 but want to be added anyways ?

1. J-STARS VICTORY VS+

2. ONE PIECE: BURNING BLOOD

3. JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE: ALL-STAR BATTLE

You've been added! Three is a good start. You already have Everyone's Friend!

I just got ten trophies in the span of four minutes, giving me the Soldier's Soul platinum! Not only did I get the challenge emblem, Explainer of the Unexplainable, but I have also finally risen to Captain Guru Sensei! I'm still nowhere near the double plat rank, considering I saved Dragon Quest for last, but I can at least say that finishing this PP finally seems feasible.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 9:58 AM, GarciaFever said:

@jem I finally got the platinum for J-Stars Victory VS+. That should net me two emblems now.

Congrats on getting Everyone's Friend. What's the second emblem you're talking about?

On 10/20/2017 at 0:28 PM, Leon Castle said:

Can I request the Characters to use for the emblems that gets updated next Year(Dragon Ball and Naruto)?

Sure!

2 hours ago, jem said:

Sure!

The Fathers of Goku and Naruto

Super Saiyan:

Spoiler

bardock.jpg

I Don`t think you allow Super Saiyan Bardock, but if you do allow his Super Saiyan Form

Spoiler

latest?cb=20111221163022

Hokage:

Spoiler

main-qimg-fd5c29037f321cb38f1b8c280979c6

They are both my Favorite Male Characters in series they are from(Bardock is my 2nd Favorite Male Character before his Son: Goku and Minato is my number 1 Favorite Male Character in Naruto)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

The Fathers of Goku and Naruto

Super Saiyan:

Reveal hidden contents

bardock.jpg

I Don`t think you allow Super Saiyan Bardock, but if you do allow his Super Saiyan Form

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20111221163022

Hokage:

Reveal hidden contents

main-qimg-fd5c29037f321cb38f1b8c280979c6

They are both my Favorite Male Characters in series they are from(Bardock is my 2nd Favorite Male Character before his Son: Goku and Minato is my number 1 Favorite Male Character in Naruto)

Nice choices. Of course, Super Saiyan Bardock is allowed.

12 hours ago, jem said:

Nice choices. Of course, Super Saiyan Bardock is allowed.

I`am looking forward to the Super Saiyan Bardock and Minato Namikaze emblems. what about Fist of the North Star? are you going to update the main emblem or the bonus emblem then the SEGA Fist of the North Star game is released? and Gin Tama emblem will be a bonus emblem right? so far I know it have Eng Subs but may not have west release(Gintama Rumble`s release date is January 18, 2018 and the Eng/Asia Version will officially launch on the same day as Japan's). as Game is a Warriors-like game and the Manga/Anime is Comedy, so you can call the emblem ``Funny Warrior`` or something related to Gin Tama.

11 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I`am looking forward to the Super Saiyan Bardock and Minato Namikaze emblems. what about Fist of the North Star? are you going to update the main emblem or the bonus emblem then the SEGA Fist of the North Star game is released? and Gin Tama emblem will be a bonus emblem right? so far I know it have Eng Subs but may not have west release(Gintama Rumble`s release date is January 18, 2018 and the Eng/Asia Version will officially launch on the same day as Japan's). as Game is a Warriors-like game and the Manga/Anime is Comedy, so you can call the emblem ``Funny Warrior`` or something related to Gin Tama.

When the games come out, I'll give it a few months for a Western release to be announced. If not, I'll at least update the bonus emblems.

• Like 1

Dragon Ball FighterZ third trailer

I didn`t get why some characters was confused then they saw themselves in the mirror, It gave me the Yamcha Gaiden Vides. some of the Super Androids have the same color as my character in Xenoverse 2 and Ultimate Tenkaichi(black and red).

That Online Hub looks interesting.

• Like 1

I forgot how annoying the :triangle: mashing was in Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

Dragon Ball FighterZ: Now I understand why some characters was confused. they more or less Body Swaped with the Player(as in YOU)

• 2 weeks later...

It's that time of year, the time where we switch out the banner. This is your chance to get the Artist emblem, only available twice a year! If anyone has a potential banner they'd like to submit, please pm it to me by December 1st. After that, I'll put all of the entries up in a poll for about a week, and we can all vote on the new banner. I may throw in a new emblem or two then too.

In other news, I started Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers over the weekend, and it just seems like a lazier version of Soldier's Soul. Oh well. I knew what I was getting into with this. It sucks that this game has online trophies, but other than that, this seems like a pretty straightforward trophy list.

A miracle happened today. There were actually people online in Brave Soldiers! With that out of the way, my only real struggle left is beating God Survival. It's a lot harder this time around since the controls are clunkier, and many characters' moves were buffed in Soldiers Soul. Shaka is now far from the powerhouse he was in the second game, and while Shura is still pretty good, I still haven't been able to get past the ninth match with him. The guide suggests characters I haven't unlocked yet, so I'll come back to it later.