Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

UPDATE! Dragon Quest Heroes came out for NA and EU this week, so I added it to the list. As mentioned in an earlier post, none of the requirements below Captain Guru Sensei have changed. I'll try to get an emblem for this game soon. In other news, the Shonen Jump Banner 2.0 will be made either tonight or tomorrow, so look out for that.

Edit: The emblem is now up! Thanks to Zonehunter for making it so quickly. I wonder who will be the first to get it.

Edited by jem12345

UPDATE! Dragon Quest Heroes came out for NA and EU this week, so I added it to the list. As mentioned in an earlier post, none of the requirements below Captain Guru Sensei have changed. I'll try to get an emblem for this game soon. In other news, the Shonen Jump Banner 2.0 will be made either tonight or tomorrow, so look out for that.

Edit: The emblem is now up! Thanks to Zonehunter for making it so quickly. I wonder who will be the first to get it.

Jeez, another one? I hope the list plateaus soon. If the list keeps growing at this rate, I don't think anyone will be able to keep up x_x

Jeez, another one? I hope the list plateaus soon. If the list keeps growing at this rate, I don't think anyone will be able to keep up x_x

Don't worry. Unless I missed another game, there shouldn't be another update until 2016. I didn't expect anyone to have all the Shonen Jump platinums, but I'm really surprised I have the most so far. One more game and I'll be the only Star Pupil!

I would like to join and I have

BLEACH: Soul Resurreccion
Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Generations

Maybe I might do dragon quest heroes if it isn't too bad grind wise.

I would like to join and I have

BLEACH: Soul Resurreccion
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Generations

Maybe I might do dragon quest heroes if it isn't too bad grind wise.

Congrats on be the very first Fist of the Star Trophy Hunter! I can't tell you what the grind in Dragon Quest is like since I don't have the game myself, but if you survived Bleach: Soul Resurrection, you can probably handle it.

I just finished J-Stars (i still need one more trophy but i'm saving the plat for the Plat Rain Day thread) so you can add me to the Trainee list. I'm still planning on doing the JoJo games and some of the DBZ games. I doubt i'll ever get around the Naruto & One Piece games though...

• Like 1

I just finished J-Stars (i still need one more trophy but i'm saving the plat for the Plat Rain Day thread) so you can add me to the Trainee list. I'm still planning on doing the JoJo games and some of the DBZ games. I doubt i'll ever get around the Naruto & One Piece games though...

Congrats on your (almost) platinum! You've been added.

Can I be added I have

Bleach Soul Resurreccion

Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2,3,Generations, and Revolution

One Piece Pirate Warriors 1&2

You've been added! You're pretty close to being the next Star Pupil. Keep it up!

Just a Trainee here with Naruto Gen platted. I came close to platting UNS3, but I can't seem to S-Rank the final battle. Currently working on J-Stars and will get back to Naruto Rev soon.

You've been added! If you're talking about the fight against the tailed beasts, I just kept my distance and spammed chakra bombs and windmill shuriken. The hardest part of that fight was fighting the four and seven tails at the same time, but once you get past that, the rest of the fight is easy.

can you sign me up as Trainee for now? I have JoJo ready to pop on 01/01/2016...

also... can someone tell me the games that doesn't need MP to plat? I will aim for that Ultimate Sidekick title...

Congratulations! You've officially passed me on the overall leaderboards!

I haven't played all the games on the list, but out of the ones I've played, the single-player games are:

1. Bleach: Soul Resurrection

2. Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection

3. Every Naruto game out so far except Storm 2

4. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2

5. One Piece: Unlimited World Red (as long as you don't get the PS Vita version)

I'm sure there are others, but I haven't played them yet to find out.

• Like 1

can you sign me up as Trainee for now? I have JoJo ready to pop on 01/01/2016...

also... can someone tell me the games that doesn't need MP to plat? I will aim for that Ultimate Sidekick title...

J-stars doesn't have MP trophies either. You just need an internet connection to boost the online trophies in a lobbies with bots (really really easy)

You've been added! If you're talking about the fight against the tailed beasts, I just kept my distance and spammed chakra bombs and windmill shuriken. The hardest part of that fight was fighting the four and seven tails at the same time, but once you get past that, the rest of the fight is easy.

It's not that part I have a problem with, but the 2nd stage where you have to fight the Jinchuriki. I can't get past that part properly most of the time...

These are the games I know don't have MP.

• Naruto UNS Generations (although it's easier if you do some online, it's not needed)
  • Naruto UNS 3
  • Naruto UNS Revolution
  • Bleach
  • DBZ Budokai HD
  • OP Pirate Warriors
  • OP Pirate Warriors 2
  • OP Pirate Warriors 3
  • OP Unlimited World Red (except in the Vita version you need someone to ad-hoc with)

Dunno about the rest of the games, as I haven't looked at their lists, but these all don't require online. Also, I know Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers requires some online, but it's only 10 matches, and it doesn't matter if you win or lose. So it's not a big deal or even very time consuming.

• Like 1

These are the games I know don't have MP.

• Naruto UNS Generations (although it's easier if you do some online, it's not needed)
  • Naruto UNS 3
  • Naruto UNS Revolution
  • Bleach
  • DBZ Budokai HD
  • OP Pirate Warriors
  • OP Pirate Warriors 2
  • OP Pirate Warriors 3
  • OP Unlimited World Red (except in the Vita version you need someone to ad-hoc with)

Dunno about the rest of the games, as I haven't looked at their lists, but these all don't require online. Also, I know Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers requires some online, but it's only 10 matches, and it doesn't matter if you win or lose. So it's not a big deal or even very time consuming.

You need online for 3 coins to get the all combinations trophy.

• Like 1