Dragon Quest Heroes Trophy List Discussion

Looks good. Doesn't look that easy but i guess we'll see once we actually get to play the game. I do however like the trophies. Especially the plat and this one :D LOOK AT THAT FACE.

50Lf704ef.png

That trophy makes me more hype for the game than all of the trailers :D Also, this game has a really awesome name :D

OT: I like the trophy list. It's one of those that encourages you to play the game (The Last of Us also does that very well for example). It's not one of those "While jumping do a flip while shooting your gunsword in a 62 degree angle and land on your shoulder doing  22.434256 damage to the slime bellow."

Unless some of the items are hard to find, or some of the quests are hard to complete (or find), then I can see myself getting the platinum on this game, even if it takes awhile. It looks like the main requirement for it is playing it a lot, which I plan on doing since I've been waiting for it since it was just a rumor (around the time Hyrule Warriors was either just out, or was almost out).

I'm a fan of musou games (and played Romance of the Three Kingdoms 4 on SNES way before Dynasty Warriors was even an idea), and I have been a fan of Dragon Quest since playing the original Dragon Warrior (US) on the NES when it was fairly new. I was one of those people who bought Dragon Quest 8 for the game itself and not just the FF12 demo. :)

Edited by Dothius

does 500,000 gil can stack or need to be exact 500,000 in possesion?

You do not need to have it as a big lump sum. You can spend money as you earn it on equipment and items and still unlock the 500,000 gil trophy.

Does anyone know if puff-puff for "Puffington Post" trophy must be given to DLC character Psaro?

UPDATE: yes Psaro is eligible for a puff puff.  

Edited by Reaper55

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a fun game. I've never played a Dragon Quest game before, but I've always liked the style of game that Dynasty Warrior is, and I definitely see that this is right in the mold of that.

So, how would this game fair for a newbie in the DQ series? And, do people forsee this game getting a substantial price drop in the not too distant future? $75CDN is way too much in my mind, but I wouldn't mind grabbing it when it's down to say, $30.

• 2 months later...

hi guys :) can anyone confirm me that i can get platinum without any DLC. because i have EU version and i play on US account :/ so i cant download DLC content. please help so if i cant get platinum ill sell this game and order US version instead :(

not sure Psaro is on disc or dlc only for EU version.

if DLC is just weapons/costume then doesn't matter.