Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nutrageous69

10 Different Characters Trophy

3 posts in this topic

I just downloaded it because it was free and my wife loves Frozen. Since its a game with trophies I must ask because I didn't see the answer anywhere else, is the defeat opponent with 10 different character trophy complete able without buying extra characters with real money?

I started it to play around with it buy I only see one character unless I drop money on the game. I think the best deal I saw was $19.99 for all the characters. That seems a bit much considering I didn't pay that much for the full version of Bejeweled and this seems very similar to that.

Yes, it just takes a long while to unlock every character. The order in which you unlock them is random but you'll need to reach levels above 100 in order to get them all, i read on ps3t.org that the last character is unlocked on level 176.

You'll need to play until level 100 anyway to unlock a trophy... so at that point you'll be so close to the last character that it's best to just play it normally as opposed to paying for it, you may also need some stars for the 500 stars trophy so you'll be hitting two birds with one stone.

I'd say focus on completing 100 levels (here you'll get every "point" trophy) & try to get as many stars as possible for the 500 stars trophy, then once you get every MP character go play the MP, in the MP you can get every "combine" trophy which makes it a piece of cake then just play 50 matches to get the 100%. (the snowball trophies will come naturally while playing 50 matches) This is easier said than done...  :lol:

Thanks for the quick response. I started it last night and go to the first trophy. Figure this will be one to play for like 15-20 minutes each night as a spin down from other games. Enjoy.