PS Home is shut down, so are the trophies locked forever?

Ehbility

They released the trophies and announced the shutdown shortly after.  You had less than a year to get them really.  They weren't difficult by any means, they mostly just made you login daily.  I made sure to get 100% as soon as I could so as to avoid being unable to complete it.  Wish I had done the same for FreeRealms but I didn't know that was being shutdown.  So yeah, they won't be achievable anymore, you'll have to settle for it being incomplete unfortunately.

I believe so. and actually, in my opinion, PS Home shouldn't gotta have trophies in the first placed.

atleast I'm glad that I got that 100% of it.

Used to log in just to play those arcade-like mini games, some of them were a blast to play.

also I kinda miss my avatar characters, I made some hilarious characters, plus two female characters so I can unlock all " as much as I can " of the free and unlockables males and females costumes and try them out.

Agreed! To me, it felt like Sony introduced trophies for PS Home to get more people into it and then, Sorry! It's Gone! I mean, I never EVER looked at PS Home then when they brought in trophies, I started playing it and actually used to enjoy it. Now it's gone and I'm looking at a trophy list which will NEVER be complete! :shakefist:

It's pathetic how the trophies were only available for a year. The trophy set for playstation home was released in March 2014.

People had almost 400 days to get 100% on the game. They had enough time and the shut down was announced well before the actual shut down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yep, PS Home closed it's servers on 1st April 2015. I know it's an ironic day for that to happen right? However the Trophies were available for a Year like others have mentioned. Since March 2014 and the online servers being shut down was announced in September 2014, So it's unlucky that you didn't achieve one Trophy that would have been enough to reach 100% but I guess that online Trophies are almost seen to be liked limited collectors items. Once they're gone they're gone and that's it and it would be kinda pointless for Sony to unlock the Trophies for everyone.